Is this Ditch??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elias

Reaction score
I planted some seeds here a whiile ago and i must have dropped on because i dont ever remember planting in this exact spot. And a couple hundred yards away theres a field of ditch. it kind of looks similar to them. but i can decide. how does it look to you?

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Maybe you and another grower picked the same spot to try?

420benny has a point.. could be.. what kind of seeds did you plant.. do you know the strain? those in the pic are very sativa looking.. almost look like bag seed to me..

It couldnt have been anyone else. This is just a few feet from my back yard. Im absolutly sure no one has becasuse its a very "suburbed" area. many houses. but i dont know wat kind of seeds. i got them from a friend. he just keeps the seeds from he smoke. so most likely its good stuff. but i just couldnt tell becuase ive seen ditch around here. But, i did plant a seed a few feet from this spot, and maybe it got carried in the storm or something. Any ideas?

haha. were you high.. funny... I can almost guarantee. that it is from you. Like I said it looks like bagseed.. which isn't a bad thing.. If its close to your other ones then It is one of them too.. trust me

You probably dropped one. It happens.

i dont know about you guys, but in my opinion those look ALOT like males

This reminds me of a time years ago when i was crashing in Burlington, VT.
A friend of mine had been sent by his father to clean up this dark, unused area behind their garage where no-one ever went. When he went back there and started cleaning the area out he discovered a bunch of pot growing. He had stopped smoking long before but remembered he used to smoke up in the attic of garage and throw seeds out the window. He couldn't believe his eyes. Must have grown and reseeded and grown again.
Later that night there was a big 'Animal House' style Toga party. I'll never forget when he showed up in his Toga sheet with a foliage headwrap made from the pot plants he found!

Latest posts

Back