Is this ***** going to seed??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaceful

Reaction score
9 weeks in flower. WW. Never have seen a male flower or anything. Is it forming seeds?? Should I pull it?

IMGP2627 [1024x768].JPG

IMGP2628 [1024x768].JPG

IMGP2629 [1024x768].JPG

female dogs have puppies, they don't produce seeds they are mammals.

But seriously you have never seen a male flower? Wow. Anyway, looks like balls to me. You got yourself a hermie my friend, if it came from clone and the other clones are fine it was stress induced and hopefully the trait doesn't show in any others. If you have that plant growing in a room with others that aren't showing balls go ahead and chop it now.

EDIT:
Actually when I zoom in on the pics they look more like seed capsules than male flower bud sites....if that is the case it could be another plant with a male flower on it somewhere. I guess to be honest I can't really say what to do since I can't be sure where your pollen is coming from. But upon a closer look it does look like you are going to have seeds.

:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep:
Are those pollin sacs or actual seeds? I only have one other plant in there, an unknown strain. I hope it is ok.

either way I wouldn't be too upset if I had a plant that pretty, she has a good home regardless :) I see some slight nute burn on the tips which make me lean towards thinking this is more stress induced, but otherwise she looks beautiful. I'm thinking those are seed capsules.

Are those pollin sacs or actual seeds? I only have one other plant in there, an unknown strain. I hope it is ok.

Bam there's your culprit, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts. If you are at 9 weeks its to late to do anything about it. Don't worry it will smoke just fine, just don't grow out those seeds because they were created from hermie pollen and it will most likely carry the trait to its progeny. Chop it when its ready like you were going to and start again. Next time watch closer, I love growing bag seed but it does come with its risks, which is why I'm build a room dedicated to growing out untested plants without putting my main flowering area at risk.

No bag seeds here brother. Not impressed with my amsterdamseedbank beans so far. Bought ww and got some bonus beans. From 15 seeds so far I got 1 ww and 1 bonus female/hermie. The WW doesn't even look like everyone else's. Lots of hairs but not a whole lot of resin glands.

Sooo, to chop or not to chop is the Q of the day. 25% clear 75% cloudy trichs so far. No amber.

she definately got some pollen from "somewhere". ... I looked over the pictures pretty well, I failed to 'see' a staminate flower either. BUT.. you can be asured.. it's there somewhere.

hXXttp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/
just remove the XX
I stand by them, very happy with them, ship anywhere and work with the best breeders.

Either way the damage is done at this point. So I would just wait and chop them when they are done. Go over each of them closely and see if you can find the flower though. It would be worth it so you know what to look for next time.

Yeah, you are right. Luck of the draw I guess. I am sure I had a hand in stressing them. The other plant smells skunkey and has lots of foilage so I can't see the inside of the colas. Guess I need to disect the bonus bean plant to see.

Here is my unknown strain girl/maybe hermie. Anyone see staminate flowers here?

IMGP2646.JPG

IMGP2651.JPG

IMGP2653.JPG

:holysheep: :eek: Great eye! I can only guess that the swap in lighting at 7 weeks from T5 to HPS caused the stress. My temps are kinda high but they always have been. This diddn't show its self to me until week 9. Would you keep this WW strain going for future grows or scrap it? I have clones from this plant ready to move to flower now.

this early. and so fast.

is this one of them slow motion cameras where all the sperm moves really slow?

what the heck?

yeck... that disgusting and gooey.

wait a second im ok .. i was transferring this horrible terrifying marijuanaa experience happened to me as child traumatized me ok.. it was 3 minutes ok but I felt childish so there.. now sniff sniff
mahy I congtine

is this tear gas over?

Latest posts

Back