Is this GOOD??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezdavedawg

WHAT!UP?
Reaction score
My plant is on day 11 now and i have it on a 24-0 and was wondering if this is a usual size for a plant this old. thanks for any input you have
04-01-08_1716.jpg:bong::joint::confused2::tokie:

04-01-08_1716.jpg

Very good for day 11 mine by day 11 from seed still have baby leaves lol but thats because i only have 4 23watt cfls

Looks great for day 11. What kind of light do you have it under? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

HippyInEngland said:
Your going to drown it in that container!
thats what i was thinkin

other then that i think the plant looks huge for 11 days old being that its being grown in soil and not hydroponicaly

It looks nice, time for a transplant maybe? Also some people have said that MJ grows better being waterd from the bottom but it seems like a hassel to me. Your water looks quite stagnent and bit high, you should also change it regularly or you could encourage algea and rot root, just my 2 cents gl mein!

Doesn't look bad at all to me. Just go with the flow man... You will definitely know when something isn't right as things will really start looking "not good". :rolleyes:

now i empty the container every day at night and im gonna transplant it pretty soon... also what will happen if you dont put it in a bigger container
and im jus using one fluro

do you just let it sit in the water 24/7 besides of course when you change the water out?

do you ever water from the top just curious i might stick one of babys in a bowl and see how it works for me :holysheep:

yeah i water it from the top regularly but was letting it sit in the water to see if it had any effect on it

Latest posts

Back