is this serious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL45LOL

Reaction score
ait so i smoked bout 4 times before just to get stoned n then 2 days ago i smoked like at lot i think for me haze one joint for 3 ppl n then like i smoked 1/3 by myself n then took a deep hit from another joint..after that i stood up n kind of go scared n like started panicizing cuz ive never felt like that my friend calmed me down n said it will be good n they it became fun like i had good time for a while then i went home took a shower at a lot of candy n like it still ddnt seem to go away, same night i couldnt fall alsleep till like 3 am n n had to wake up at 6 i felt kinda high/tired in the morning then like afterschool i felt goood n like it was all of i went to skate n then like i forgot my phone from one place n rushed really quick back there n i got the feelin again like the high/tired thing, like i hear ppl well i control wat im doin but everythin seems kinda weird like i would be behind a wall n that day i went home early, n like chilled in my bed n fell asleep like i ddnt feel high/tired anymore, then again i woke up about 1 am n like started thinkin of all the weird stuff that could be happenin to me n got like all panicized n like started shakin n stuff, n then i calmed myself down n went to sleep bout 3.30 am slept for like 2.30 hours, n then in the morning i felt kinda of tired n then i took a shower felt even more tired but then on the way to school it was all over n then durin school we had a trip i got the feelin again. i think im just like really tired because of too much stress of when i paniced of gettin high, n i couldnt fall asleep, n that is y im tired, im just askin if this have ever happen to you guys, n is there somethin like eternal high???

Yes,this is very serious.It seems you can't handle your pot:eek:
There are no lingering effects of marijuana.Relax dude.

That is the longest single sentance I have ever seen......

But what our other 2 forum members said, just relax. Shot in the dark, but was it laced with an amphetamine?

It's called "The Fear", man. Like as in "I got the fear!"
You just smoked too much skunk. It makes you paranoid. Try indica the next time you will probly prefer it.
What happened to you was nothing, really. Wait till you drop acid with the Angels and then sit in a circle playing the breath game ... where you have to hold it in until the J reaches you again, and the first one to pass out? Gets taken into the garden and pissed on by everyone else.

leafminer said:
It's called "The Fear", man. Like as in "I got the fear!"
You just smoked too much skunk. It makes you paranoid. Try indica the next time you will probly prefer it.
What happened to you was nothing, really. Wait till you drop acid with the Angels and then sit in a circle playing the breath game ... where you have to hold it in until the J reaches you again, and the first one to pass out? Gets taken into the garden and pissed on by everyone else.
Now THAT sounds like a real family picnic.. :p

LOL45LOL said:
ait so i smoked bout 4 times before just to get stoned n then 2 days ago i smoked like at lot i think for me haze one joint for 3 ppl n then like i smoked 1/3 by myself n then took a deep hit from another joint..after that i stood up n kind of go scared n like started panicizing cuz ive never felt like that my friend calmed me down n said it will be good n they it became fun like i had good time for a while then i went home took a shower at a lot of candy n like it still ddnt seem to go away, same night i couldnt fall alsleep till like 3 am n n had to wake up at 6 i felt kinda high/tired in the morning then like afterschool i felt goood n like it was all of i went to skate n then like i forgot my phone from one place n rushed really quick back there n i got the feelin again like the high/tired thing, like i hear ppl well i control wat im doin but everythin seems kinda weird like i would be behind a wall n that day i went home early, n like chilled in my bed n fell asleep like i ddnt feel high/tired anymore, then again i woke up about 1 am n like started thinkin of all the weird stuff that could be happenin to me n got like all panicized n like started shakin n stuff, n then i calmed myself down n went to sleep bout 3.30 am slept for like 2.30 hours, n then in the morning i felt kinda of tired n then i took a shower felt even more tired but then on the way to school it was all over n then durin school we had a trip i got the feelin again. i think im just like really tired because of too much stress of when i paniced of gettin high, n i couldnt fall asleep, n that is y im tired, im just askin if this have ever happen to you guys, n is there somethin like eternal high???

Thanks. That's 30 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Dude.

You need to be like 18 to be on this site.

Not even to be mean, you just seem young and you were talking about going on a school field trip.

I stopped doing those in jr. high.

Lol.... I also suffer from "eternal high"... I act like an idiot and constantly forget things. As well as fits of laughter

I suffer from eternal high. I keep saying no but my hand still lights the lighter and I still smoke bongs all day. :D

Latest posts

Back