is this serious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sell them at thinkgeek.com iirc. Speeling is fer lus3ers.

LMAO, great thread. I was wondering if I was the only one that picked up on the "n than"s every other word, but we ain'tgot to be mean to the kid... But on the serious note, you may want to go to the ER, if you are feeling like that chances are your heart is breaking from killin your parents by smokin all that weed.

IMO... you smoked too much... and I do too.. I ain't gonna lie on that..

just that lot of THC and all those chemicals from buds.. is still in the human body.. if you can give 3 to 5 days with no smoking.. you will be back normal..

smoke it like a crazy is not going to work for you.. but after few days of no smoking.. you can be excite to get some good hits ;) and be careful that is some prime buds you did smoked...

en den sounds kemikal defishency mite wont 2 git chek't yo or "kid" might jus b a lite wayt dawg. on a serious note thc isn't going to kill him right? there is probably more to story than hes leading us on too? sounds like its his 2nd time tokin'. whats that dumb saying if you cant run w/ the big dogs stay on the porch? baby steps.

Latest posts

Back