Is this vaporizer any good??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real interesting, Hamster! What's all this grinder stuff, though?

FINALLY, We are also including a free aluminum brush with this grinder to clean it when necessary!
This Revolutionary tool will make your grinder brand new again! An add-on to the herb grinder, this product is used to clean off any unwanted residue that has built up without damaging the grinder itself.
You can even use this grinder brush as a pollen scraper to collect pollen in the fourth chamber of your grinder.
This grinder brush can be used over and over again!
It is made of extremely durable, and strong aircraft grade aluminum for quality and to maintain its light weight.
This grinder brush is two inches long.

I never understood the logic of grinding up the trichs before smoking it in the first place? Looking forward to your report :)

ArtVandolay said:
Real interesting, Hamster! What's all this grinder stuff, though?

I never understood the logic of grinding up the trichs before smoking it in the first place? Looking forward to your report :)

Wow they really are hyping the free aluminum brush...:)

I usually don't grind my bud unless i am rolling joints and that is not often at all...according to the you tube tutorial the grinding is essential in order to increase the surface area of the weed for the heating element....I will try it both ways and see if there is a difference...one thing I found already that kinda worries me is the vaporite site is very shady...none of the links work...

yeah they go on and on about that little brush and it just looks like a little flux brush you can get at home depot for 19 cents.

Okay too high to do a proper review but just want to say WOW....took a lil bit to get it dialed in but man when we hit the sweet spot we got rocked hard...the biggest thing is how improved the taste is...anyone into it for the taste might want to try a vape...

Better review to come when I come down...

Please provide a complete review. I want to place my order asap. if you find the unit worth the expense.

As for taste, I like that feature with my vaporgenie. I sometimes use my heat gun on my bong to get a vapor high.

What temperture do you set your unit?

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay too high to do a proper review but just want to say WOW....took a lil bit to get it dialed in but man when we hit the sweet spot we got rocked hard...the biggest thing is how improved the taste is...anyone into it for the taste might want to try a vape...

Better review to come when I come down...

Glad to hear it at least worked. Since you got your's yesterday, mine should come today. Looking forward to a great weekend with it. I'm hoping to hear you say that it ain't the greatest machine in the world, but we got our money's worth out of it.

wmmeyer said:
Glad to hear it at least worked. Since you got your's yesterday, mine should come today. Looking forward to a great weekend with it. I'm hoping to hear you say that it ain't the greatest machine in the world, but we got our money's worth out of it.

Well it ain't the greatest machine in the world but we did get our moneys worth...hell the metal magnetic grinder that comes with it is real sweet...:)

You are going to hve to experiment a bit with the heat setting to find the number that works best...I started out on the low side 275 and worked my way all the way up to 360...from what I hve read on these machines the digital temp readout is not actual temperature but more of a reference number...350 does not mean 350 degrees
Overall for the price it is worth it..especially if you hve been wanting to see what vaping is all about.. I am sure if you really like it you wld look into getting a better model down the line, but this does work fine..the directions that come with it suck..they are vague at best. I went on you tube and found a tutorial on how to use it...

Words alone do not express how glad I am to hear ya say all that. That's exactly what I was hoping you were gonna say. I've watched a bunch of clips on YouTube about vaping in general, to try to decide whether to make the plunge into vaping, and this little jewel we bought seems like a good entry point.

From what I've seen on YouTube, the machine we bought looks very similar to a Vapor Brothers. I'm wondering if the ebay place we bought from has a shipment of Warez copies to get rid of quick, hence the great price? Another thing I thought of is, reading the Vapor Brothers' info, it sounds like they just came out with a "new/improved" heating element, and maybe the ebay seller had some of the older/un-improved models that he was moving cheap to get rid of? Whatever. The world is an amazing place.

Now, all I gotta do is kill some time till the mailman comes today, and hope mine is with him.

wmmeyer said:
Words alone do not express how glad I am to hear ya say all that. That's exactly what I was hoping you were gonna say. I've watched a bunch of clips on YouTube about vaping in general, to try to decide whether to make the plunge into vaping, and this little jewel we bought seems like a good entry point.

From what I've seen on YouTube, the machine we bought looks very similar to a Vapor Brothers. I'm wondering if the ebay place we bought from has a shipment of Warez copies to get rid of quick, hence the great price? Another thing I thought of is, reading the Vapor Brothers' info, it sounds like they just came out with a "new/improved" heating element, and maybe the ebay seller had some of the older/un-improved models that he was moving cheap to get rid of? Whatever. The world is an amazing place.

Now, all I gotta do is kill some time till the mailman comes today, and hope mine is with him.

When you get it today and hve tried it out please post back here with your thoughts and anything you might hve learned from playing with it...we can probably help each other out as far as getting this thing fine tuned and discovering what works best...then anyone else ordering one can use this thread for reference....Thanks

I'll do that. I'm just hoping the mailman scores for me today. I'm gonna be seriously hard-to-get-along-with if he doesn't.

RATS!!! No joy from the mailman today. Stay tuned, we'll try again tomorrow.

I am really glad you guys are posting your results here. I have tried to find information about the unit from eb, but everywhere I look, nothing but negative comments from people who never used the units.

If I had $300-$500 to spend on an expensive unit, I would. I put my money into my grow area (I am so glad I did). I want to get a grow tent and a vaporizer next.

No joy from the post office, again. Will try Monday.

wmmeyer said:
No joy from the post office, again. Will try Monday.

Sorry Bro... I know how hard it sucks waiting for stuff to arrive...I am sure you will get it Monday...did they email you a tracking number? I tracked mine and it arrived the day after it hit the post office in my state...

I cant open the link to see what you bought. I got a vaporite last xmas. It was $100 at the head shop near here. It came with the whip and really bad directions. It was in a wooden box and had a digital dial on it. Also came with a wooden "tamper". Looked like the squewer you get when you get meat on a stick at Chinese restruants.
I like mine okay. Just dont get it going much.
Glad to hear you like it Mr. Von Lewis.
Sorry I missed this thread till now.

tcbud said:
I cant open the link to see what you bought. I got a vaporite last xmas. It was $100 at the head shop near here. It came with the whip and really bad directions. It was in a wooden box and had a digital dial on it. Also came with a wooden "tamper". Looked like the squewer you get when you get meat on a stick at Chinese restruants.
I like mine okay. Just dont get it going much.
Glad to hear you like it Mr. Von Lewis.
Sorry I missed this thread till now.

Hey tc..that's the same one I got...It works well and I know this is healthier but I do miss my bong....:)

Yeah, they emailed me a tracking number. When I click on that, I get information that says something to the effect of "The Post Office has been electronically notified that this package will be shipped, but the PO has not actually received the package yet, please check back later." Now on the one hand, that status has not changed in the last 3 days, and that would normally be grounds for me to be getting radical with the shipper. On the other hand, I've seen that same scenario with other packages I've got thru the post office, and I usually get the package before the webpage updates itself. Another factor I have to consider is, we have a regional postal facility out at the airport that distributes the mail to the local post offices, and they have a notorious reputation for dogging the mail. They've actually had senate investigating teams come to inspect, and they've found sacks of mail hidden in the janitor's closet. I rather suspect that the delay is in the post office rather than the shipper screwing up the order. So, I'll just patiently (HA!!!) wait until Monday.

Post office sucks at tracking...that's one of the main reasons people use UPS...it's the reason I hve job security....:)
Although anybody that thinks the life of a UPS driver is fun is sadly mistaken... I hate my job 95 % of the time...

What can brown do for you...????

Do you have the brown shorts too Hamster?

Hahaha, glad you're enjoying the vape. :D

SmokinMom said:
What can brown do for you...????

Do you have the brown shorts too Hamster?

Hahaha, glad you're enjoying the vape. :D

lol...yes SM...I hve the brown shorts...just about time to put them away till next spring though..it's gettin mighty cold in the mornings and chilly in the early evenings when i punch out...

Latest posts

Back