Is this vaporizer any good??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Take a peek at this link and let me know what you think about this vaporizer...the price seems to good to be true which usually means it is....

>>>hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-VAPORITE-HERB-Herbal-VAPORIZER-POWER-GRINDER_W0QQitemZ370262340110QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56355af20e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

xx to tt

Nobody with an opinion on this vape? I might just hve to take the plunge and see if it is decent or a POS....

does seem like its a good deal, but check their ebay rating. Standard whip vapes brand new are usually $100+

Took my chances and just ordered one...will follow up with a review for anyone interested in maybe getting a good vape for a cheap price....

Let me know how it works out...even I could afford that price. ;)

wish someone with a vapor lived by me and we could compare ours side by side...that would be fun!! taste test!

he has good feedback! its less than I paid..I hope it works well. I was worried things would get broken during shipping but the feedback would probably show that.

i have one thats identical hamster only i got the dual whipped one. (two heating elements) i like it better than i do the ones that blow up them bags. one my friends has the one that blows up bags/ballons and until you get the hang of it and figure out that perfect temp per the bud then ya prolly gona end up burrnin a bunch and Bleagh!!!! dont burn the bud in the vape ! its so harsh and tastes funky too. jmo.
but i like these ones cuz ya have more control of how far ya bud is from the heat and can remove it at a blink of an eye etc... just more control over things i think.
besides, 60$ aint bat for those on ebay considering you see em listed in head shops same exact ones for over 200$ in teh shops in my state anyway.
plus ya get the free grinder too, NO? taht tehre is a 20$ item at best too. an if ya dont like it i'd almost guarantee ya you'd find a buddy who will gladly give ya 75 for it used even. lol
i bought one while back when it was 50$ on ebay now its more. but a friend offered me 200$ even. so i took it lol and bought another one new and made 100 plus in pocket lol.

zipflip said:
i have one thats identical hamster only i got the dual whipped one. (two heating elements) i like it better than i do the ones that blow up them bags. one my friends has the one that blows up bags/ballons and until you get the hang of it and figure out that perfect temp per the bud then ya prolly gona end up burrnin a bunch and Bleagh!!!! dont burn the bud in the vape ! its so harsh and tastes funky too. jmo.
but i like these ones cuz ya have more control of how far ya bud is from the heat and can remove it at a blink of an eye etc... just more control over things i think.
besides, 60$ aint bat for those on ebay considering you see em listed in head shops same exact ones for over 200$ in teh shops in my state anyway.
plus ya get the free grinder too, NO? taht tehre is a 20$ item at best too. an if ya dont like it i'd almost guarantee ya you'd find a buddy who will gladly give ya 75 for it used even. lol
i bought one while back when it was 50$ on ebay now its more. but a friend offered me 200$ even. so i took it lol and bought another one new and made 100 plus in pocket lol.

So, do you like the unit?

Does seem like a heck of a deal. I've been wanting a vaporizer for some time now. Let us know how you like this one.

ive boughten so many.. the hotbox is the best bang for the buck, if u got $300, get the v tower extreme. i have it and love it!

my friend has that one. it works, u just have to stand it up sometimes for some reason.

I dont think that one would be any good. I have a vaporite but mine is a different version and completely diff.
But on that vape the weed goes into the whip and then the whip goes -45degrees to the heating unit and I think that would make it hard for the weed to stay in the whip. Bu that is just my opinion and I have never tried it.

bradman they give you a wooden stick w/ mine that you tamp the weed into the screen with...most of stays put.

I bought one similar to this a while back for about the same price and the heating element wasn't very good. It would pass on flavors to my herb.
I since replaced it with a Vapor Brothers and am very pleased with it. It's got a high quality element. It's the most important part of a vape.

I would personally recommend sticking with a good brand when buying from ebay. (And that sometimes means less of a deal....)

Just my .02 cents

Thanks for the input guys and gals...It shld be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest... I will do a review when I get a chance to try it out...

HL,

I ordered one of these last night, hoping the same as you, that its a good deal. Looking forward to reading your review, cuz you'll probably get yours before I get mine. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Got the vape today... hve not used it yet so all I can do for now is comment on the condition it came in and the speedy shipping...it came brand new like advertised...packed well enough as everything was in good condition...came with a free metal grinder that is very nice and a membership card that I am assuming is for the 1 year warranty...will update after me and the wife hit some Russian Rocket Fuel with it a lil later....

Latest posts

Back