it be my New grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper1951

legalization Warrior
Reaction score
well it's almost finished been working on my new grow room for a while now and so far this is it only need a nutrient meters that I can leave in my res
24/7 and I be done the room is 7 ft x 12 ft 7 ft tall it's set up to run 2 1000 watts but I only have 1 in there now plus gen 3 co 2 generator running on Natural gas my house has Natural gas so I just tapped into it and I just change the fan to a floor model that osculates enjoy viper1951

new doggie door 039.jpg

new doggie door 043.jpg

new doggie door 041.jpg

great Job, its gunna look even better when the forrest gets up and growing,well done

Is it almost 90 degrees already with only one light? May I suggest enclosed, air cooled reflectors. Other than that you're looking great. Now I want to find my camera ;)

viper1951 said:
well it's almost finished been working on my new grow room for a while now and so far this is it only need a nutrient meters that I can leave in my res
24/7 and I be done the room is 7 ft x 12 ft 7 ft tall it's set up to run 2 1000 watts but I only have 1 in there now plus gen 3 co 2 generator running on Natural gas my house has Natural gas so I just tapped into it and I just change the fan to a floor model that osculates enjoy viper1951

I trust you wear sunglasses in there when lights are on or at least know a decent opthamolagist.

That looks awesome, I am looking forward to watching this grow.

Reactions: D3

Latest posts

Back