It Begins !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
here i go on my 4th grow !!! I've got 6 blue mystics and 4 mazar x afgan in the plugs and waiting to sprout.. i will try to make this a step by step journal with NO interruptions if you know what i mean..anyways, wish me luck and i'll be back with pics soon:D

Good luck Bro...I know first hand how hard the waiting for them to sprout is... I am waiting on mine as well... Lots of GREEN MOJO for you...

hey watsup puff monkey hows it going. glad to see that your starting another journal cant wait im excited. your last one that i looked at was great. i hope you are just as successful if not more. Good luck bro. il be watchin:D

Hello Pufff...im getting started her soon too..Best of luck 2u..ill be fallowing along if ya dont mind..Thanks for shareing with us

ok ok ok...so it's been a while...well, i had to spend a butt load of money but i'm building the two most awesome grow rooms money can buy. I found out today that i'm the proud father of 4 beautifull girls, all blue mystic. I also have 1 mazar but it got planted a little later than the blue so i'm not sure of the sex yet. 4 out of 6 blue mystics ain't a bad ratio. my initial growth was severly stunted due to extremely crappy tap water. I recently bought a spectrapure 3 stage RO system and after installing and changing the water, i noticed that the plants seemed to have exploded...it was cool...tomorrow i will be finishing my DIY bubble cloner and i'll prolly take clones in another week . i promise i'll get pics posted asap..hopefully tomorrow.

dang puff your not updating very often are you. you'll be harvesting by the time you post again.. good luck brother

He did say no interruptions, but did not say how often he would post, lol. Good luck!

He wants to create a hype before he shows the pictures ;-)

Latest posts

Back