IT Grew How Much Bud ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho Ho N,

Alright, enough slander, jokes, and general all around horseplay, let's get down to some hard cold facts that you guys get to impress upon me.

Show me how much bud you got in any one chop from just ONE (1) Plant...

No stories, and this is to be DRY weight only... or we will do the math and consider the true wet weight, and then minus 70% of that to come up with the dry.

You must show me enough that I am satisfied that your claim is just. I will be fair, as I will have others behind me seeing that I am straight forward and smooth in my judging.

The judges will hold their names until the contest is over. This run, this judging, will be this weekend only and will end midnight central time USA.

Only serious growers need reply, Oh, and another thought for you is this.
We have millions of viewers that will probably love to drop in on this too...

So show off your green Bud

and let the judging begin.........

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Yo Ho Ho n,

I'm gonna start this off with a couple of pics

WW7.jpgWW7a.jpg

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

WW7.jpg

WW7a.jpg

KK...you didn't put up your dry wieght? Nice buds though! No way to post pics here ATM, but I've not had an incredible indoor harvest anyway.....so I'll be watching this one. Jmans weed just posted something similar in the Indoor growing section.

HIya KK and all...

I'm not big on taking lots of pics so my documentation is limited but I remember lots of details, especiall the WEIGHT...:rolleyes: Glad this isn't Judge Judy!:p

Anyhoooo.... I grew a WW pheno from a clone I got from a pal of a pal this past summer/fall. I grew the WW in a 10 gal Agroliner grow bag with Subcool Supersoil feeding her only water and occasional mychorrizae and beneficial bacteria, Cal Mag, Liquid Karma & molasses to keep the beneficial beasties happy... When the clone was small I pinched off all but four main branches. I let those grow until they were all about a foot tall and then I transplanted her into a 3 gal container. I tied down the four main branch tips at pot level, pinching some of the lower shoots on the four main stems but keeping enough so there are bud sites evenly spread throughout the canopy. Once the tied down main stem tips had turned the corner and started going up about 12-14" they were pretty even with the lower shoots/bud sites and I flipped to 12/12. This WW pheno had plenty of stretch and the four main stems ended up about 28" - 30". Many of the lower shoots became mini colas with plenty of access to the light.

Here are some of the few pics I have around from that plant's grow. The first pic is another strain - Poison Afghan - but it shows how I typically LST my main branches when i spread open the canopy like I did with the WW. The rest of the pics are the WW throughout it's growth... When it was all said and done I pulled 7.7 oz off of her and it was very tasty bud. BUT... she hermied on me after 11 weeks and I would have liked to see her go another week or 10 days and I may have gotten closer to a half elbow. It was sad to let that pheno go... it was such a producer.:hubba:

Peace!:cool:

LST.jpg

WW.jpg

WW_1.jpg

WW_2.jpg

WW_3.jpg

WW_4.jpg

I Got Some To Throw 9 Oz Of One Plant

Harvest 016.jpg

Harvest 017.jpg

Harvest 027.jpg

yeah im getting in on this one 2.5 ounces for two plants first time under 400 watt hps.

Latest posts

Back