Its a MONSTER!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
Okay so here it is......

The long veggy to the flower stage & my god i got a tree on my hands if it really does triple in size lolz:hubba:

This baby makes me smile when im sad hahaha.

100_13801.jpg

:p (Vegged for well over 6 months):p

I couldnt really say right now as its in the dark period but few weeks ago about 3ft but also at that stage it wasnt looking as lovely as it is now

ohhh i wonder how top heavy she may get?? nice grow man.

Reactions: Uk1
Dubbaman said:
ohhh i wonder how top heavy she may get?? nice grow man.

Thats going to get alot biger yet. Good Job!

Man O man is she gonna be a big girl. She's gonna stretch another 1 or 2 feet once put into flower. :eek: Sure hope you have enough room.

Dang UK, nice....

Might want to change the date on your camera tho. ;)

my friend is helping me out with this by buying all that is needed lolz , so however much bud comes off it only half goes in my pocket but thats fine by me ....

we got this plant fertalizer food stuff that upposedly half the ppl in the world use :p

its like got this pump thing what you squeeze & it sends it through a tube into a little part that also has a measuring part on it , says 5ml for every litre of water you use ... i hope the stuff works like a magic bean :)

now that is something to be proud off ;) GJ m8
my babies are saying that want to be just like that when they grow up :p

haha thx , GL with your babies :p

my girls are almost 3 ft theyve been vegging for 2 months now WOOT!!! GOOOO SOILLLLL!!!!

nice going , post some pics up this is the 3ft club lol

I dont mean to sound negative but you may regret your excessive veg time. If your going to flower that inside it is going to need plenty of space and light. I have budded a similarly large bush and a whole lot of it was under matured due to light distrebution.(the tops finish,bottom doesnt) Smaller, more controllable plants are not only easier to grow, but they generally grow better. If you do bud your plant be sure to get a lot of string as it will likely need support. And if you don't, clone it up! Grow the clones

i flower all my plants arround 10 inches. most the time it takes my plants 2 1/2 months to get this big but they are robust thick stemmed plants. a good closet strain i got from a friend. cant wait to see some flowerin pics. keep up the good work. you will be thanked for your patience in the end. peace!

Latest posts

Back