Its a MONSTER!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blunted said:
So you vegged for over 6 months and she's only 3 ft? Did you engage her in any training? and what were your lumens during veg?

i said about 3ft i was guesstamating , the lights were crap to begin with thats why i left it in veg for so long , lumens at that time were only 3000-4500 + normal day light from window , it had nothing going for it at the time which is why personaly im happy with it now.

:fid:

jjsunderground said:
i flower all my plants arround 10 inches. most the time it takes my plants 2 1/2 months to get this big but they are robust thick stemmed plants. a good closet strain i got from a friend. cant wait to see some flowerin pics. keep up the good work. you will be thanked for your patience in the end. peace!

what is the name of this strain! :eek:

2 1/2 months for 10 inches!!?? at ten weeks veg you should have at least a 2 ft tree man, unless growing lowryder or some other strain we don`t know about.
maybe a "hot" soil mix stunting the growth.(total guess)

ok its been a while since i updated :(

here :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

:eek:

Bid ole plant.

She looks to be nute burned? Hard to tell with the lighting on the pics.

lolz , its not nute burn its a lack of something or too much heat , too hard to tell myself too :)

its not to be worried about now its gonna be done soon enough :p

shuggy4105 said:
how much longer dude?

lol im trimming each time i need a smoke to test it :p

i dunno really just few weeks i guess:eek:

it`s cool to take a "sample", but ry not to over-do it, too much pruning can delay flower and even stop bud production! patience man,patience...

Reactions: Uk1
she looks good man, how`s the trichome developement coming along? cant se much from the pics.

shuggy4105 said:
she looks good man, how`s the trichome developement coming along? cant se much from the pics.

not 100% sure what to be looking for but if you mean the actual hairy bit then its slowly turning amberish :eek:

You have a nice plant first of all. You need to trim it very well. All of that lower vegetation will be totally shaded by the canopy. If you trim it well then the excess energy will go toward the top arms. If not the buds with not weigh as much because of the over vegetation.

Reactions: Uk1
shuggy4105 said:
does she have a thick sugar coating?

well touch the bud and it sticky as hell & only really really smells wen you touch it then stick ya finger up ya nose lol j/k , and the leafs are really strange to feel not like normal flimsy kinda feel & lots of crystal lookin on leafs , does that answer it? :)

Latest posts

Back