It's getting close

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
It getting close to harvest time!!!!!!
This is just one of the girls,
When would most of you guys harvest juging by these pics?

P.S how much do you think im getting from this plant oh and the buds are rock solid dense!!

RAD

w1.JPG

w2.JPG

just my opinion rad but at least another week maybe 2 if she needs it dont want to rush it

Beautiful shots RAD :aok: what strain is it ? PPP ?

The strain is "SHIVA" and they smell awsome plus there the densest hardest buds ive ever felt!! Defonatly a good one to grow if some-one is looking for a good strain.

RAD

Here is a pic of all 4 of the sexy ladies i noticed i only post pics of 1 of my plants.

RAD

w33.JPG

I got my magnifing glass and the trichs are more cloudy than clear :D

how long would most people here leave them now???

P.S the buds are swelling fast everyday now!!..if this means anything.

RAD

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

hey rad just wanted to say the ladies look awesome. cant wait to see what u get out of the harvest good luck peace

Depends again on your preference for the high. Cloudy is more of a head high. Amber is more of a couchlock/narcotic high. Combination of both cloudy/amber is a body/head high. If you have body pains and stuff like back pain then amber would be good to target that. I like all around highs that I can feel in my mind and body.

Seeing as you have 4 plants...You do have the option of harvesting at different times to experience all the effects. You can take one down while it's all cloudy for a cerebral high. Another with mostly amber for an all body high. And another with a combination of both. This is what I would personally do because I like different types of highs for different occassions. Your call bro, the grow is looking so good. Can't wait to hear what your dried weight is.

looks like you could harvest within 5 days to a week and a half... but thats my opinion

laserkitten's idea is pretty good. imagine having 4 separate jars for different occasions...one for social, one for mellow, one for pain relief and one to shut up the guy who talks too much :p

but wooooow! your girls are gorgeous! look at those curves! the ample fullness of her bosom! the glistening flowers tempting you ever closer! it's a fantastic job you've done there....

Thanks Guys i wish i could hook you all up with a smoke!!!

I'll let you know what happens.

RAD

Where do you enter for bud pic of the month?

I would love to get a nice pic up here.

How long did you flower the shiva? Just curious cause I have one about 16 days into flowering.:)

Later:cool:

its prolly gonna be 7 weeks!! good strain man smells better than anything ive smoked before...but everyone says that about there own. lol

Peace,

RAD

Latest posts

Back