it's official, i'm retarded (marijuana cookies)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
i made cookies last night and i laid out a double folded over paper towel to put them on. the next day i noticed the paper towels are the color of butter. and then i realized the butter from the cookies got absorbed by the paper towel. it wasn't soaked or anything but you can definately see the yellow.

do you think this will take a lot out of the cookies?

i put in 10 grams per stick of butter. and made about 15 cookies per stick of butter.

Oh my God I can hear the ventricals in your heart,
Are you serious a whole stick of butter for 15 cookies ?
I do approve of the ten grams per stick or even more, oh- I wouldn't get rid of those cookies though. The paper towels soaking up the butter will get some of that THC, but you will never know how they came out if you don't give em a try. So let us know ok ?
we'll waiting. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KingKahuuna said:
Oh my God I can hear the ventricals in your heart,
Are you serious a whole stick of butter for 15 cookies?
hehe, as a member of the "Zipper Club", I can say that I understand. :holysheep:

I shred mine into fine particles and mix it with no-sugar, no-fat pudding. Works great. An hour later I'm spaced.

Hey potus, you think that would work with old buds and a container of yogurt? On second thought, I have that for breakfast and I don't really do the wake and bake thing. Maybe for dessert?

420benny said:
Hey potus, you think that would work with old buds and a container of yogurt? On second thought, I have that for breakfast and I don't really do the wake and bake thing. Maybe for dessert?
Yes, I'm sure it would work. Nothing is needed for MJ to pass the "Brain/Blood Barrier". You can eat it just by itself if you can get it down your throat. I do that sometimes as I go out the door on my way downtown. I'll pop a bud in my mouth, chew it up, rinse it down with some water and head for town. When I get there and park, it starts coming on. Makes for a great afternoon.

POTUS said:
Yes, I'm sure it would work. Nothing is needed for MJ to pass the "Brain/Blood Barrier". You can eat it just by itself if you can get it down your throat. I do that sometimes as I go out the door on my way downtown. I'll pop a bud in my mouth, chew it up, rinse it down with some water and head for town. When I get there and park, it starts coming on. Makes for a great afternoon.

Well then the hell with smokin it I'm eatin my bud from now on

iClown said:
Well then the hell with smokin it I'm eatin my bud from now on
Because of the different way that the blood/brain barrier is breached by the thc, the high is different when MJ is eaten. I find it slower coming on and more spacey during it's peak. It also seems to me to last much longer. The high when smoked comes on much faster as a result of the take-up by the lungs. It breaches the blood/brain barrier in greater quantities and over a shorter time period, resulting in a fast, intense high that ends faster as well.

If you eat more and smoke less, your lungs will love you for it.

POTUS said:
Because of the different way that the blood/brain barrier is breached by the thc, the high is different when MJ is eaten. I find it slower coming on and more spacey during it's peak. It also seems to me to last much longer. The high when smoked comes on much faster as a result of the take-up by the lungs. It breaches the blood/brain barrier in greater quantities and over a shorter time period, resulting in a fast, intense high that ends faster as well.

If you eat more and smoke less, your lungs will love you for it.

my lungs packed there bags and divorced me they will never love me again.

POTUS said:
hehe, as a member of the "Zipper Club", I can say that I understand. :holysheep:
Me too. And MJ is great for controlling high blood pressure.

There is no evidence that marijuana cause long term damage to your lungs and it only actually irritates the large nodules or something like that in your lungs. It has no links to emphysema or lung disease. Smoking isn't that bad for you, smoking tabaco, on the other hand, is very bad for you. Pot smoke is even good for asthma and can cure an attack. It may cause you to hack and cough but its not doing any real damage (according to science but hey we know how crazy those guys are lol). Eating it sure is fun though lol, and if smoking bothers you its a great way to get high.

hey Howdy,
I love to eat mj, with brownies, cookies, or like POTUS said just munch it, maybe it's all that fiber ? LOL
Your lungs react in a spasm of coughing as per your design. Your lungs are lined with a fine hair called cilia that provide an upward sweeping motion designed to clear the lungs of any foreign matter, and smoke is an irritant to your eyes, mouth, and lungs. We clear out what ever is eating at us fairly quick, but even the constant irritating of a location on your body can be enough to cause cancer at times.
Be nice to your lungs and inhale your smoke slowly and gently so it doesn't irritate so bad, or find some soft, sweet smoke that suits you. Me I like it strong, John Wayne style for my coffee, but for my smoke, strong and sweet, and wonderfully flavored. Hee-Hee.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back