jahova's whitnesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
i dont mean to offend anyone but what is wrong with jahova's whitnesses?
i just had 2 knocking on my door for 15 min. tried the whole pretend like nobody's home but they just wouldnt go away. can they smell heathen blood or something?

well the last thing you want to do if your growing inoors is open your door to strangers during the flowering period right? lol especially religious strangers..

night501 said:
i dont mean to offend anyone but what is wrong with jahova's whitnesses?
i just had 2 knocking on my door for 15 min. tried the whole pretend like nobody's home but they just wouldnt go away. can they smell heathen blood or something?
They do it monthly where i'm at(lil country town) and they can be relentless. I'm not sure but once I could have swore I seen one of them writing something down after I refused to let them in:rolleyes:. I never do, they're not interested in conversation just mettling, IMO. We should all start going around knocking on their doors and leaving lil leaflets about legalizing marijuana.:D

I dont really have a problem with them but it's just that they come up at the wrong times.Pretending not to be home works just don't come out the house at all.lol.Sometimes what I do is just ask them for the hand out and tell them i'm busy so they just gimme it and leave.lol.

Ha ha ha!

I don't answer the door either.

Next time we get one, and if I am feeling chipper then perhaps I'll ask them what their take is on gay marriage. Then I'll casually mention I've had 'the change'. LOL.

I answer the door and tell them to go peddle their **** somewhere else and shut the door. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I answer the door and tell them to go peddle their **** somewhere else and shut the door. :p

:D Oh no TBG, you're definately going to hell now.

LOLOLOL!!!

Maybe next time I'll just answer the door naked. Send them running.

:D

SmokinMom said:
:D Oh no TBG, you're definately going to hell now.

LOLOLOL!!!

Maybe next time I'll just answer the door naked. Send them running.

:D
I look at it this way SmokinMom if i wanna go to church i would go. I don't need some half arse religious freaks coming to my house trying to turn me. Sorry get the F#%K off my porch. :D

They dont celebrate birthdays or ANYTHING!
That has to blow. Im with TBG on this one lol.

Don't they think that only like 200,000 folks will get into heaven, or something like that? LOL.

Yea, I am not religious one bit. Put me down as agnostic.

i got 98 pound pitbull that open doors for them they came onece gog was tied to a door , they came second time dog was loose , but i give them that they run like :)

whenever they come to my house i quickly put on some military fatigues and grab a fake gun...answer the door like that and they will never come back

well after getting my mind right >wink< i should have answered the door. you never know it could have been like family guy: "well jesus was a good man, traveling from place to place, and putting right what once went wrong, hoping that his next leap would be the leap home." god i love that show.

they come around here all the time, there is one of their churches less then a block from me.

maybe the next couple male plants i get i should go down and plant them in front of the church.

i am not a religous person, but dont look down on those that are. i dont like it forced on me and i cant stand them people cause they never stop coming.

If there not close friends or family , dont open your dooor to them , when growing the Jane

StinkBud said:
Just open the door, and with a blank expression say, " I can't talk to you. My evil master doesn't like it." Then with the same blank stare very slowly close the door no matter what they say. Then for effect peek out one of your windows at them making your eyes as wide as possible, without blinking. It can also help to wear a tinfoil beanie.

haha! did you tell them wearing an armadillo helmet!?

StinkBud said:
Pfffffff I wish.

I once stood in the doorway with my hand down my pants franticaly scratching my crotch while an insurance agent hurriedly talked me through his policies. His expression was priceless when I tried to hand back his pamphlet.
ROFLMAO. :rofl:

I have seen them Jehova's witnesses riding around in a mini bus. when they reach their target the mini bus's door is opened and an open assault of the quiet street is conducted on the innocent people relaxing in their home.

I hate jehovas witnesses and a freind of mine was one :p

Latest posts

Back