jahova's whitnesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the thing...why can't people decide what they believe for themselves? If you ever listen to ANY religion, the basic message is "believe in God the way we tell you to or when you die you will go to the most horrifying place you can imagine." What is that??? You mean to tell me that God wants me to live in fear??? Go away idiot before I shoot you and put you out of your misery.

yep i agree with that totally, every different religion ( all ten thousand of them) believe its their way or straight to hell. and its never like they nicely suggest it, they try and cram it down your throat and tell you how much of a sinner you are. i think i would rather burn in hell then sit in a room full of jahoova's!

cyberquest said:
they come around here all the time, there is one of their churches less then a block from me.

maybe the next couple male plants i get i should go down and plant them in front of the church.

Now I think we would love to see a pic of that! :rofl:. Just tell them that if only 144,000 are going to heaven then the rest of us are screwed anyway!

tell em u r catholic n u will never c em again,u know they cant b good.......they dont believe in santa clause.lolo

i wonder if heaven got herb,picture this heaven probably got some herb that the high will last u for ever,the more u smoke it the more high ur life is gunna be.

im thinkin some crazy **** right now

if they did ill probably just not aswere it simple as that

When they come to the door i wrap up my stonner buddie in a sheet bundle and i let them in and ask them if they can help me get him in the trunk. Even if they help they dont stick around. Then if the cops come i play dumb and we all laugh. My brother in on the police force. He tells me stop doing that .
You no the difference in a friend and a good friend. A friend will help you move, a good friend will help you move a body. Slim

the guy across the street answered the door for them wearing titie whitties holding a husteler and sporting a boner, they didnt stay long.

You mean you're NOT supposed to shoot them???!!!??? :D
DAMN!!! Now you tell me. :p

Latest posts

Back