james's closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james25

Reaction score
im sorry, i thought i had a thread here showing my flower room, if im double posting excuse an old hippie for spacing out...but this is my celtic stone clone and purple urkel clone grow...i've been cloning these 2 strains now for about a year i guess....anyway heres some pics, they are in week 5 of 8 in organic soil under a 600w HPS...the tall ones are the sativa dominant celtic stone and the squat ones are the purps

DSCN9155.JPG

DSCN9157.JPG

DSCN9159.JPG

DSCN9161.JPG

DSCN9162.JPG

DSCN9164.JPG

DSCN9165.JPG

DSCN9166.JPG

DSCN9167.JPG

thank you joseph james and thank you megan...we all know we have to be secure so nobody i know really knows about my garden, sharing it here helps me hold my secret and it's great to share with my online friends...all of you are now my new friends

thanks harvester...this is one of my favorite times in the grow, just 3 weeks to go and you watch em get fatter and stickier almost everyday, if it weren't for the carbon scrubber my whole house would be reekin :0

Whats up mang. May i say the ladies are looking great and i bet they smell even better. :hubba: :aok:

thanks grunt....they smell like a cross between a pine cone and a sage brush

well the big girls have 2 weeks to go but things are shakin in the nursery too...i just confirmed 2 white heaven and 2 celtic hash females...plus a celtic hash thats most likely a fem..here are the nursery pics

DSCN9195.JPG

DSCN9196.JPG

DSCN9200.JPG

DSCN9205.JPG

DSCN9207.JPG

DSCN9203.JPG

DSCN9209.JPG

along with the white heaven and celtic hash i have clones ready to go in there too...troublemaker and celtic stone...trying to keep a variety and pick a favorite...

DSCN9211.JPG

DSCN9212.JPG

DSCN9213.JPG

DSCN9214.JPG

DSCN9215.JPG

Very nice James. It's good to have you here at MP. Those ladies are looking great my friend. Keep up the great work and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

hey thanks for visiting smokeybear.....i took some beauty shots today so why not share em here?

DSCN9230.JPG

DSCN9232.JPG

DSCN9233.JPG

DSCN9235.JPG

DSCN9241.JPG

DSCN9244.JPG

DSCN9245.JPG

DSCN9248.JPG

Latest posts

Back