What should my next grow be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Im waiting on my new light. I can comfortably grow 6-8 plants now. So, what should I grow? Here's the choices Mephisto Double Grape, Mephisto Hubbabubbasmellascope, RocBudinc Grape dosibreath, RocBudinc Purple Roc parent cut edition, RocBudinc Grape Slurricane, RocBudinc magic cookies, Seedsman Zkittles.? I have one plant going now. Its a freebie seed from RocBudinc

Thinking 2 double grape, 2 Slurricane, 2 magic cookies

I started a girl scout cookie and a free Ak47 auto. The Girl Scout cookie is a photo and I hope I can do that right. I wish I could get another light but I will have to wait.

I started a Mr Magoo Auto before i went out of town and my Wife is having to take care of it. Says their are a couple of little nats flying around she keeps killing. Never had thay before. She said they are gray and only sees a few every other day if she shakes the plant.😠
Plant looks good though. W.T.F are they?
Told her to check the soil,,but she said she doesnt see them anywhere but on the plant when she checks.

Last edited:
You didn't get fungus gnats by any chance? I got some one year in top soil and they live in the dirt.

They are not on the soil at all and don't look like small house flies. I think they are whiteflies because she said there was some sticky stuff on her Small Lemon trees. That sounds like whiteflies to me but who knows. Im not there to look at them. I know i had plenty of those bastards on my plants outside this year so i bet the fkers went in on her Lemon trees.
Im using my back room this yr for plants that cant take the cold. Thats also where my Auto is.

I started a Mr Magoo Auto before i went out of town and my Wife is having to take care of it. Says their are a couple of little nats flying around she keeps killing. Never had thay before. She said they are gray and only sees a few every other day if she shakes the plant.😠
Plant looks good though. W.T.F are they?
Told her to check the soil,,but she said she doesnt see them anywhere but on the plant when she checks.
Gnat eggs are usually found in your grow medium. They're harmless. Just annoying

My Wife cleaned the leaves with a little alcohol and water. Plus she smashes the shit out of them with her fingers.😁

They are not on the soil at all and don't look like small house flies. I think they are whiteflies because she said there was some sticky stuff on her Small Lemon trees. That sounds like whiteflies to me but who knows. Im not there to look at them. I know i had plenty of those bastards on my plants outside this year so i bet the fkers went in on her Lemon trees.
Im using my back room this yr for plants that cant take the cold. Thats also where my Auto is.
Oh hell. I don't know then. I have a little gnat every blue moon. Maybe 2 or 3.

Yeah Ronnie she checked the soil and didn't see any activity. The plant looks fine. She said just annoying to kill a couple of the bastards and then see a couple more a few days later. She said she never sees but one or two.

Yeah Ronnie she checked the soil and didn't see any activity. The plant looks fine. She said just annoying to kill a couple of the bastards and then see a couple more a few days later. She said she never sees but one or two.
I had them and found they were in a sink drain in kitchen , put a good drain strainer made of fine screen and problem solved.

Nope,,i taught her to never over water.

Do you have any fruit in the house or fruit bearing trees? Sometimes I get a gnat from the market. They're on tomatoes and fruit

1608145473065.png

Latest posts

Back