What is your idea of the perfect grow tent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The top one is Honey Roasted Penuts by Grayson Farms Iā€™m growing for the breeder to see how it does. Suppose to be good genetics. So far she is looking good and growing hard. The middle two are the fire OG x Blueberry that the seeds came from one of our best outdoor growers proven genetics. These two plants put on leaves faster than I can take them off. Iā€™m hoping that they will concentrate on flower now but it has mostly nine and eleven fingered beautiful leaves for sure. I have good hopes for these two plants as Iā€™ve seen them grow outside in bigs garden on the west coast and if I can just get a small amount of that I will be thrilled. the bottom plant is Cap Junky S1which the seed was gifted to me from Cartys collection. Carty said this plant is all the rage so Iā€™m hoping itā€™s as good as itā€™s been growing. Itā€™s my heavy drinker.

I wouldn't want to either. Trick to it. Use an electric trimmer. I use Electric Shave....
I listen to a lot of cannabis content on YouTube. The guys on the From the Stash Podcast say they don't like manual bowl trimmers, but... They do like the new bowl trimmers from AC Infinity. Now they are also sponsored by AC Infinity so consider that. But I think I'm going to give one a try on my next run. I just grow for me and my neighbor stops by to toke up with me. I don't mind. I like growing more than I like smoking... And I grow more than I could ever smoke by myself.

Don't get me wrong... My goal is to be running 3 2x4 tents... But if I knew someone who told me they wanted to grow just for themselves and maybe a friend or 2. I would recommend them a 2x4 or a 3x3. I guess my thinking is that they can always add another tent if they want more room. I think it is easier to find room for 2 small tents than 1 big tent.
I started out with a 2x4x4 tent. It was called a ā€˜mother tentā€™ but I used it for seed to harvest and was able to keep myself and my smokestack sons(who shared with their buddies) supplied with a lot of weed. Moved up to a 3x3, my sons stopped smoking much weed, as have I and it is too big for my needs now. I think a 2x4(I like the 80ā€ tall idea referenced above) is plenty for personal use.

I listen to a lot of cannabis content on YouTube. The guys on the From the Stash Podcast say they don't like manual bowl trimmers, but... They do like the new bowl trimmers from AC Infinity. Now they are also sponsored by AC Infinity so consider that. But I think I'm going to give one a try on my next run. I just grow for me and my neighbor stops by to toke up with me. I don't mind. I like growing more than I like smoking... And I grow more than I could ever smoke by myself.
I was kidding. I hand trim everything. No machine for me.

Got a grow room 10x10 and I wish I had a 4x4 tent for veg. I'm thinking of buying a tent 4x4 and add it in grow room. Right now I got 4x 4x4 scrog . I keep 3 of them and the last one will be my veg tent. I think I can make it work

Those are sales tools in the guise of informational videos.
The vast majority of forums are sales tools with the membership blindly doing the sales.......see cannabis specific ferts for example.

Got a grow room 10x10 and I wish I had a 4x4 tent for veg. I'm thinking of buying a tent 4x4 and add it in grow room. Right now I got 4x 4x4 scrog . I keep 3 of them and the last one will be my veg tent. I think I can make it work
You got it backwards. At least for what I am doing. I wish my veg room was bigger. I have mother's, starts and ladies in waiting in there. Don't forget when you are growing from seed you will have males in there as well ...until they show their sex.

You got it backwards. At least for what I am doing. I wish my veg room was bigger. I have mother's, starts and ladies in waiting in there. Don't forget when you are growing from seed you will have males in there as well ...until they show their sex.
I dropped keeping moms a long time ago and went to successive cuts.
Haven't had any issues over dozens if not hundreds of times.
Never seen any genetic drift or lost any.
Really save space and labor

As long as I never harvested more than 2-3 plants at a time I was OK with trimmer by hand, Once I cut all 10 the same day
Something I never did again. 8 hrs straight and more the next day.
I have a perpetual grow going. I try and time it so I harvest two plants every two weeks. That way trimming doesn't overwhelm me. When I harvest I only do one plant a day. Works for me.

4 X 4 should be fine
If you flip them at 4 ft into flower you will have monsters in flower after the stretch

Using fem seeds but I got your point, my plan is veg normally like I always do and take clones before switching to flower, put those clones in there and let them veg in 20l pots until flower finish and repeat. I'm afraid of light leaks from veg tent to flower though

Latest posts

Back