jet ski for trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
just wondering what you guys think.i want to trade my jet ski on the classifieds for a 1000 watt hps or equipment i can use think someone will bite?

I have saw alot of good stuff on craigslist for growing. I would list it there for trade. Almost always some lights and stuff listed there. Best of luck to you :)

Warfish

mr.determined said:
just wondering what you guys think.i want to trade my jet ski on the classifieds for a 1000 watt hps or equipment i can use think someone will bite?

That would be a Hella of a bargain there Mr D.!!!! ;)
Are you in a state that allow MMJ.? If Not that can bite yea.!:eek:
Graglist is a great way to sell or buy things and ebay might be better. ;)

Good Luck!! :)

yes im in a mmj legal state.planning on delivering the ski if i can get a trade to keep people away from my house.the title also has a different adress.i love craigslist also.

I would ask for more than one light for a jet ski...dang wish I could trade ya....is it in good condition?

im asking for one light beacuse the engine needs to be put back together.but all the parts are brand new.

I bet someone will bite...or offer you money..I would list it on craigs...see what happens.

well it will take someone who can or wants to fix it..may take longer...

i should drag my self out to the cold garage and spend some time a do it and ask for more.its really a nice ski over $400 in new parts,new paint and aftermarket ride plate(helps stabilize it).

jetski.jpg

Darn, and I have a 1000W HPS just sitting in my spare room gathering dust....

Latest posts

Back