Joke bag of parsley still gets Port St. Lucie boy arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A planned trick on a friend involving a bag of parsley turned into an arrest for a 15-year-old local boy, according to a police report released Monday.

The 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy told police Friday morning they were headed to another friend's home. At the time, they were walking across Crosstown Parkway during school hours.

The elder boy said he was going to play a trick on his friend. He said he had a bag of parsley that he was going to make his friend think was marijuana. The parsley, which he got from his kitchen cabinet, was in a clear plastic bag and appeared similar to pot.

The last time the boy smoked marijuana allegedly was the day before.

The 15-year-old boy was arrested on a charge of possession of a counterfeit controlled substance with the intent to deliver.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/636g7d

my thats pretty sad i mean come on the kid was having a joke..isn't that what kids like to do.

man that kids tellin a lie! he bag thats stuff up and was gonna sell it to his friend for some cash to go get himself some good. jmo

ur prolly right.....kids did that when i was in school...the best thing they used was the pressed grass clippings from the bottom of a lawn mower...to the untrained eye, that stuff looks just like schwagg ..

I bet the streets of Port St. Lucie are safer now!

FruityBud said:
The 15-year-old boy was arrested on a charge of possession of a counterfeit controlled substance with the intent to deliver.

I had no idea you could be arrested for that?!?!?

So I could be arrested if I had some sugar in a plastic baggy that some cop thought was cocain???

I don't understand how you could be arrested for possession of a COUNTERFEIT controlled substance. Doesn't make sense to me. If it's COUNTERFEIT...it means it's not real which means it's not actually a controlled substance.

So what's he being arrested for again?

who's raising our young?
think the courts are overstepping there bounds. used to be petty B-S cops would drop ya off at the parents and tell the parents what was going on. Now oh we gotta charge them put them through probation and we look like we did that family a favor :rolleyes:

Not to mention its going to be thousands of dollars for the court charges and or drug classes the parents are going to have to pay for.

It wasn't real marijuana ICE lol. No drug classes just charges for impersonating a controlled substance.

That's pretty wrong IMO now it makes it seem like LEO has a quota they have to meet.

Proof That Police Will Arrest You For Anything They Can Make Stick

Counterfeit drug laws? Really?! REALLY?!!? Can you get arrested for pretending to drive drunk? Is saying something like, "Im gonna kill him!" grounds for conspiracy to murder charges now? I am sure though that the kid they wanted to trick is still rolling around laughing about it. Ahhh poetic justice. Its still a bullcrap charge, but funny for at least one person.

anything to keep leo from looking Dumb gotta get ya for something to save face probably has a life sentence to go with it
That law has been around for awhile we call it the keep leo from looking Dumb law

brushing my teeth with baking soda..while tasting it gives me flashback of crack tastes... eating the lemon thyme straight in my mouth...to relieve my stomach, earning dried weed dills, until I read this post... oh man... of course why cant these cops just take that fake weed out of kid's hand and leave them alone with a warning that they will hawk them straight.?
those fools need to be fired and find a job... tell their mum to get attorney and ground these boys straight up lol...

DomsChron said:
It wasn't real marijuana ICE lol. No drug classes just charges for impersonating a controlled substance.

That's pretty wrong IMO now it makes it seem like LEO has a quota they have to meet.

And whos to say they wont recieve drug classes?

cuy103 said:
I had no idea you could be arrested for that?!?!?

So I could be arrested if I had some sugar in a plastic baggy that some cop thought was cocain???

I don't understand how you could be arrested for possession of a COUNTERFEIT controlled substance. Doesn't make sense to me. If it's COUNTERFEIT...it means it's not real which means it's not actually a controlled substance.

So what's he being arrested for again?
seems any chance the government gets to give you a number,they'll take it....they are charging him with attempting to make money that they prolly won't get to tax...

Latest posts

Back