Journal for unknown strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw the aspirin spray. Do you have Lowe's or Home Depot by you. Get Safer's Insect Killing Soap. It will turn your hairs brown so If you are just showing sex you can use this stuff now with no ill effects on you buds. I just hold the plant upside down and make sure to hit a s much of the plants underside as possible. Do this and another treatment every other day for 2 weeks and you should have atleast nuked them back to pull a non mite infested grow. And then bleach that room down, steam clean the carpets and bomb your house. Next grow start pervention early with several different treatments in rotation and remember sometimes defense is the best offense.

thanks alot buddyluv
i have a home depot right down the street.
a few weeks ago i bleached down my grow room
and vaccumed all the carpets downstairs
and have been spraying alot of different things
so hopefully after i get the safers soap and use it,
and maybe the iso lalcohol and or dr bronners with water too
hopefully if i keep doing that for a week straight plus what ive been
doing, ill hopefully have a non infested grow.
thanks guys

well i just thought id throw up a few pics before heading to work.
I put them into 12/12 ten days ago. i killed the only male and killed the ugliest girl i didnt need. So im left with 4 girls. They all are just starting to
show me that they are changing. I think im going to actually have enough height. Theres alot of even yellowing on the bottom leaves and leaves have fallen off. I havnt done anything to fix it because im not sure what it is causing it. Would adding a bit of nitrogen help? i only have some blood and bone meal its called its 7-7-0. i didnt want to add any in case it would burn them or in case the leaves were just dying from lack of light under the canopy. any suggestions? anyways i literally work in 15 mins so gotta jet :bolt:

well i just thought id throw up a few pics before heading to work.
I put them into 12/12 ten days ago. i killed the only male and killed the ugliest girl i didnt need. So im left with 4 girls. They all are just starting to
show me that they are changing. I think im going to actually have enough height. Theres alot of even yellowing on the bottom leaves and leaves have fallen off. I havnt done anything to fix it because im not sure what it is causing it. Would adding a bit of nitrogen help? i only have some blood and bone meal its called its 7-7-0. i didnt want to add any in case it would burn them or in case the leaves were just dying from lack of light under the canopy. any suggestions? anyways i literally work in 15 mins so gotta jet :bolt:
sorry about the bad lighting in the pics

110_0020.JPG

110_0024.JPG

110_0026.JPG

110_0027.JPG

don of the chron- they look picture perfect man, good job. Can't wait to see them all fill in with some delicious bud. Goood work

hey guys. alright first know that i unfortunately have been neglecting my
babies. I have been working twice as much as usual, have court dates, work at my cottage to do, helping neighbours with some things..
So heres a pic of one plant, showing you how crazy the problems are becoming. the real problem is, ive forgotten feeding schedules...
so all my plants are suffering. i dont know when and what to feed them...
so what do i do? flush then give nutes when they dry? how much? Anyone? Hopefully one of my smart friends stop in.. :eek:
Tomorrow they will have been in flower for 3 weeks. This plant has some trichs showing up, and the buds are just forming. I really messed up and just dont want these to be 100% yellow during flowering again.
thanks.

111_0017.JPG

111_0019.JPG

111_0020.JPG

111_0021.JPG

Hell they look fine to me Don. Buds are forming real nice. I no nothing about soil growing so I can't help much but it looks like they may need some more nitrogen? I could be wrong here. Really though they look great

"Hopefully one of my smart friends stop in.."
:laugh:

Give them a shot of Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow part A only. This will take care of your nitrogen def., just be sure to give it to them with a low pH (soil I'd say 6.3). Then go back to the 4th week of your feed schedule.

hey don,
so if you have lost your feeding info,ill asume you havent been feeding them much?
if thats so then id use this oppertunety to flush them with ph adjusted water to flush built up salts, use around 3times the pot size with water to flush,
what nutes you using now ?

right, i dont remember when or how much i fed them really.
and i didnt feed them alot maybe twice or three times each :confused2:
i know its awful of me to do..
im using IONIC grow and bloom. bloom right now of course.
brb though gotta go grab some weed :bolt:

you need a to use a feed of grow if you want to take care of the premature yellowing and then go back to bloom the following feeding. They will be fine.

thanks, any idea how much to use for this one shot?
directions are 5ml per L. just wondering if i should do it full
strength or weak.

Hey don, nice plants! I'd probably do a strong dose... but not too strong! A weak solution probably won't give the plants enough nitrogen...

thanks alot
i actually dont know. i have no information
on this strain what so ever. Im thinking another...
five. Im gonna guess itll be an eight weeker. could be
less though, or more who knows. i gotta get a new pocket
microscope i was lookin around cant find one anywhere :eek:
although after reading i dont trust them as much as a did before
cause apparently alot of strains dont go amber or something..
im too newb to know, really. anyways thanks for stopping by man

Latest posts

Back