Journal for unknown strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone. ive been real busy with work so havnt had much time
to post at all, let alone in my journal. My plants are unfortunately all hermies, im almost positive its because for a few nights at the beginning i was manually turning my lights on and off and then got thrown in jail for a night... couldve been that or the fact theyre from a local breeder, who knows.. :confused2: although theyve turned out not too bad for hermies.. i suppose.. what do yall think? and how do i get all these dang seeds out without ruining the bud lol? i included one semi close up but with the camera i use you cant even see the trichs on it.

111_0040.JPG

111_0041.JPG

111_0042.JPG

111_0044.JPG

i had the same problem with my bubba kush i revegged
i chopped it at about 4 weeks and was amazed at how stoned i get (having problems typing right now)
only dried it about a week and smoked it right away
i just hope it did f up my other baby shes huge
good luck!

Don they look pretty good, to bad for the seed it doesn't mean it won't be good smoke just a pain to cut up! I'm sure you'll have better luck next time forsure!

Phatpharmer

ya know i was wonderin if beings so much shwag is also herm bud prolly as well and that bein said would it be possible that if say ya had a bag of shwag i y ahome thatwas herm bud would there be any viable pollen within any of it that could end up goin rogue into a persons grow and violate they purdee ladies..?
just a thought maybe?
but for hermies they dont look bad at all imo DON..

thanks for all the comments guys
i got a nice set of tweezers i can use
to pick the seeds right out haha itll be fine :eek:

haven't been around at all myself, and have been very busy but thought I'd stop in real quick to say hi and comment on the sweet harvest your working on. Keep it up don, and don't worry to much about those seeds the bud will still smoke!!!

whats up don,
they look good man for herms,
not much you can do im afrade,
but it will still smoke well enough and you'll have plenty of bag seeds!

Latest posts

Back