just a bit of advice....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how much weed per plant?

• less than an ounce?

• an ounce?

• more than an ounce?

• lots...

Results are only viewable after voting.

greendave

Reaction score
how is everyone? stumbled on this site and just happen to have started my first grow. Ummm, well i started from random seeds bout six weeks ago. got the light of a friend from work and sorta threw the rest together. It's a 1000 w metal hallide grow light with a four foot chinaman hat lampshade. The growth rate of the plants seem to differ greatly, i try and move em round bout once a week and was watering daily till a week ago when some yellow leaves started to appear. now watering every 3 to 4 days. Complete plant food and some fish emulsion every second water. Check out my pics and plz give me some advice. (Remember its just bits and pieces as u can probably see from the various buckets and pots they're in. and i don't wanna spend much. lol)

DSCF1947.JPG

DSCF1948.JPG

DSCF1949.JPG

DSCF1950.JPG

DSCF1951.JPG

DSCF1952.JPG

DSCF1953.JPG

DSCF1954.JPG

DSCF1955.JPG

DSCF1956.JPG

Hey greendave ... welcome to MP.

It kinda looks like your plant has a defficiency ... I'm guessing zinc (I could be wrong ... my plants have never had any defficiencies)

Could you tell us a little more about your setup. What type of soil are you using ? nutes ? and most importantly are you measuring your ph.

If your ph is too high you can get nute lockout.

umm, just using off the shelf potting mix. (first crop, hopefully for the next one they will be in a proper growing medium with an automated watering system) use miraclegro complete plant food & fish emulsion bout once a week. The light is on for 21hrs and off for 3 atm. (that ok?)

The light is on for 21hrs and off for 3 atm. (that ok?)

Yep, that's fine. You check your ph with a ph meter .... or there's a thread by massproducer on how to test ph by using red cabbage here

Latest posts

Back