Just a few select beans... Indoor closet, dwc, and t5's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali*Style

Aint trippin...
Reaction score
Well, where to start this. I have decided to fire up the indoor stuff again, but I have to remodel the grow room first... "yay" :rolleyes: Anyways, while I am waiting on that to happen, I decided to fire the mom closet back up to maybe get a jump on clone production for this years outdoor festivities.

Have some funky genetics for this year for sure, but the two I am going to focus cloning are a gnarly pheno of Blue Berry Gifted from a good friend. And also a Santa Cruz kush x Afgoo / Og kush. I popped the bean (S.c. x afgoo) 8 days ago, and the clone (Blue Berry) was taken 7 days ago. Both are happy and healthy as of now.

They are just under a t5 fixture for the time being, dwc using "Cutting edge nutes" and "general hydroponics floralicious plus". I thought about the chances of my bean ending up being a male, so I went ahead and popped 3 more beans 2 days ago. They are in a plain old Hempy bucket with hydroton and coco coir.

General plan, produce 10 plants of each strain that will be run out door this summer. Gonna get a jump on things this year, as some of you may remember, last year I was running late with everything. I have some other seeds coming as well, some haze crosses and some thai crosses. Those thai crosses seem to EXPLODE here, last year I had a couple of them and they finished over 9' tall and that was after being planted super late in the year.

Anyways, enough rambling, lemme see if I can get this stupid camera fired up... I will snap some baby pics, everyone likes baby pics.:D

P.S... I will do my best to keep this journal updated, but like usual, once things start rolling time seems to evade me. Hope all is well out there, smoke big and be safe!! Cali :fly:

I have misplaced my camera... But, I will get this show on the road soon! Well, as soon as the wife gets home and helps me find the camera. :eek:

Smoke big and be safe!! Cali :fly:

Okay, what a train wreck of a first Journal post. :rolleyes:

Anyways... I have not smoked yet today, so lemme try this again. I am going to make some clones for my outdoor grow this year, nothing fancy.

One thing I did forget to mention, these will be defoliated while in veg. Something of a "high" stress training session, along with being topped and put into some serious bondage "lst".

On with the Pictures... I am not sure if they still get shown in random order or not, but here is what i have so far. You will notice the lack of leaves on my naked lil ladies. I will explain that more if anyone cares to see how it works. Once the clones are taken and these girls are ready to be flowered, they will look quite stunning I assure you.

I will add pics as I go along, and may possibly go ahead and run my next indoor grow in this journal as well. Although, I dont even have my walls framed in yet... Running behind, story of my life. Hope all is well in the world!!

View attachment 100_0223.JPG

View attachment 100_0227.JPG

View attachment 100_0226.JPG

View attachment 100_0225.JPG

View attachment 100_0224.JPG

View attachment 100_0214.JPG

View attachment 100_0216.JPG

View attachment 100_0222.JPG

Well, they certainly look happy. Off to a good start by the looks of things.

Looks good.

I would advise you to bury the rockwool deeper into the hydrotron. The rockwool can and will get algae if it is exposed to light.

Oh yeah, they are chuggin along for sure. They are getting fat and sassy, gonna be some kind little trees!!

Anyways... Water change today, going up to 600 ppm. Took the top of the Kush baby, and a couple of sun leaves from both plants. They are throwing branches, so I am super stoked. The other 3 Kush plants are in their own 1 gallon containers for now. Thinking they will live there for about a week, maybe a week and a half, then into the 45 gallon bags.

Anyways, busy Imma busy boy today. Actually, it's just time to toke one. I will snap some pictures later, if I don't forget... Made a small batch of budder. Yeah, it's that bad too! I am scrambling around trying to make sure all the important stuff is done for today.

I am totally rambling again... SOOO, let's do this!!

THG, you snuck one in the back door... lol Oh that sounded bad. :bong1:

Anyways, :eek: I actually made some discs outta some panda film I use to cover the tops of the net pot. They seem to be working well, plus it can't hurt having a nice reflective material under the canopy like that. Well, once they get a canopy anyways.;)

Hope all is well with the world!! I am gonna fade to black.:cool:

Smoke big and be safe!! Cali:fly:

Latest posts

Back