Just a quick question ......Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess

Reaction score
Hi ya i am currently doing my first grow which you can watch in my grow journal, I am swapping my lights over today to 2 x 125w Cfl Envirolites It's The 2nd Full day after planting my seed's in there pots and was wondering what distance i'd need to keep these kind's of lights from my seedling's??

Also they are in 10L pots and was unsure as to how much i water them as its pretty dry in the tub's i only added around 3 cups of water in each pot....

Here's the pics of my set Up Hope you can help Thanks:eek::p:hitchair:

you can get them pretty close ,,,,put your hand underneath the bulb and if it doesnt burn your hand it wont burn your seeds i keep my babies 1to 2 " aay from my cfls ,,just have to watch tho goes they grow pretty fast :hubba:

Thanks mellisaa,

Need to be alot closer then i am then lol Thanks Also nothing has popped out the soil yet on Day 2 I planted them in about 1 inch 1/2 deep was this too deep?

hanks mellisaa,

Need to be alot closer then i am then lol Thanks Also nothing has popped out the soil yet on Day 2 I planted them in about 1 inch 1/2 deep was this too deep?

Yes, far too deep, dig them out and plant them 5mm under the soil surface (1/4 inch)

Would That Not Damage Them Digging Them Out Im Worried Now Oh Nooooo :-( :-(

Scoop the soil out of the pot down to the seed evenly, when you find the top of the seed stop scooping, then put a 5mm (1/4 inch) layer of your grow medium back evenly in the pot.

The seed is now buried 5mm deep :)

When the plant starts growing simply put the soil back in the pot as the plant gets taller.

Latest posts

Back