Just Finished Backyard Prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, just some pics..girls are all LST'd...yall know me..and will remain that way til flowering..couple leaves showing signs of a lil nute burn...adjusting to new soil...no biggie..all in all looking Grrrrrrrrreat!!!

JUST BEAUTIFUL. :aok: You got a stellar lineup there for sure. Very lush and strong lookin' ladies you got there...

okay Hick...where ya hide'n...lol...what are your thoughts thus far...

Looking awesome budd,
Man I love that blue pit. He is a tank!!
Wish I could throw em in my yard and not worry lol.

just got my outdoor bodyguards.....10-14 days they'll emerge!!!!

buddogmutt said:

I reckon that be bout the weirdest thing I done herd of or seen!!! Yual can actualy buy that kind of stuff? Man now i sees it all!

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I reckon that be bout the weirdest thing I done herd of or seen!!! Yual can actualy buy that kind of stuff? Man now i sees it all!

BWD

lol...really?....common defence aginst insects....when trying to avoid pesticides....i'll have some great pics/vids of them eating things in no time..

buddogmutt said:

Are those African or Chinese Mantis?? Mantis kill grasshoppers.. when ever i run across a Manti i catch it and put it in my Veg.. Id check my veg and there would be grasshopper limbs evverywhere... never realesed 300 at a time in a grow.. but Mantis do a great job of keeping flying pest away.. specially grass hoppers.. and yeah great line up of genes..

Aloha
Squidy

SquidyPacheco said:
Are those African or Chinese Mantis?? Mantis kill grasshoppers.. when ever i run across a Manti i catch it and put it in my Veg.. Id check my veg and there would be grasshopper limbs evverywhere... never realesed 300 at a time in a grow.. but Mantis do a great job of keeping flying pest away.. specially grass hoppers.. and yeah great line up of genes..

Aloha
Squidy

honestly i have no idea their genetics...i just got'm...lol...and i only have 5 plants..lol..300 is over kill, its just the way they came...i have a few fellow growers who already said they'd love some...

im sure ima have to feed'm grasshoppers from time to time...as im seeing my encloser is really doing a great job keeping pest at bay...

I hope they don't all eat each other Bud. Love your grow. Love the enclosure.

Can you get some lacewings?

Will follow for the inevitable, "Oh noes, I Got Jacked...", post. It will most likely be about 2 or 3 weeks into September just before they are ready.

You think your neighbors aren't gonna have problem with that? You will be able to smell them for blocks! I would feel sorry for you if you actually shot somebody trying to get your stash. Likely they would get a slap on the wrist and you would be looking at Prison Time.

That is not a yard you can freely grow in without inviting some real trouble. I could see a few smallish plants mixed into the veg garden or landscaping but they way you are going at it you may as well put a green neon weed leaf over your house.

Lovin' the mantis idea..no pesticide :hubba:

kiksroks said:
Will follow for the inevitable, "Oh noes, I Got Jacked...", post. It will most likely be about 2 or 3 weeks into September just before they are ready.

You think your neighbors aren't gonna have problem with that? You will be able to smell them for blocks! I would feel sorry for you if you actually shot somebody trying to get your stash. Likely they would get a slap on the wrist and you would be looking at Prison Time.

That is not a yard you can freely grow in without inviting some real trouble. I could see a few smallish plants mixed into the veg garden or landscaping but they way you are going at it you may as well put a green neon weed leaf over your house.

Had no problems with my neighbors last year, and had one over 6feet tall... Just gotta know your neighbors are "mind their business, i'll mind mine" kind of people... Just my .02

Man... That's so cool.. I'm gonna get an army of Mantis if I ever need pest control... SO COOL!

You've got a good space outdoors there, It's nice that some places in the world aren't such Nazis about something so beneficial.

Green mojo! can't wait to see some "big legged women" heh

looking great bud :) should be hedges by july

Rosebud said:
I hope they don't all eat each other Bud. Love your grow. Love the enclosure.

Can you get some lacewings?

funny you say that because they will if nothing else is available...but $12 bucks for 300...no biggie!..that will make for great footage to show...i may start hosting mantis fight club...lol

Latest posts

Back