Just not a Good morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
So when I get up every morning I turn on the light on to the flowering plants. This time the power in all the outlets shut off immediatly when I tried to plug it in. what the heck? This is the first time it has done it and The breaker did not even switch over. I'm in a pickle if you could help me out thanks:48:

is there a GFI in the line? thats an outlet that has a built in breaker..do you have a poor ground somewhere? what all do you have on the line and what size is the breaker?

Well forgive me If I can not give you that much info. I live in an old house and on the breaker box it said I could only use 120v/240v max. So i guess I have to find a switch to plug it into.

sir? what all are you running? you are confuseing me..the one you need to ask..IMO..the only one I know that may help is GrowDude hes pretty good with the electric panel from what I have read..Just look his name up on memberslist..or hopefully he will stop in and have a :bong:..and help you..I wish you the best of Luck my friend..Keep M GREEN :bolt::bong:

SIR If you did not trip the breaker you may have bigger problems than this forum can help you with. If you know what plugs are on that circuit you can use a regular lamp to do the troubleshooting. The first thing to do is go to the kitchen and bathroom and check the plugs. By code these have to be GFI outlets, most of the time they have a little light on them to tell you if they have been tripped or not. Their is a little test button and a reset button. For shits and giggles press the test and then the reset buttons on them to be sure they are not tripped. So if that did not solve the prob temp run a extension cord to get the lights back on while we fix the power issue. Plug a lamp in the outlet, no power move to the next outlet in the room. In most cases all the plugs in a room will be on the same circuit. If you have power on another plug in that room, it could be a bad plug. If you do not have power their move to the next plug. This is why its helpful to know whats on the circuit. So if all the plugs in the room have no power its time to go to the breaker box. Find the breaker that feeds the circuit. Turn it off then back on again. Some breakers don't always look tripped. If this does not fix the prob how did the breaker feel? Did it feel like it reset and then trip again or did it feel like there was no resistance when you moved the lever. If it tripped after resetting you have a load problem and if it feels like there is no resistance to the leaver you have a bad breaker. If you have a vom meter this would be a lot easier, try these steps and let me know how it goes I will monitor your thread for updates.

~support your local union electricians~
MCM

i would say go to the breaker and turn that one that runs your grow.
turn it on and off then back on sometimes they dont show red..

What style breaker do you have? Sometimes when a breaker trips it isn't visible really, because it doesn't move back to the off position. You need to move it back to off then on again. Next you need to figure out why your breaker is tripping and solve that problem before you burn down your house.

Cooll man, good luck.

Latest posts

Back