Just stopped by to day 'hi'!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
It's so nice to see so many familiar "faces"!! (Smokin' Mom, Pot Belly, Hick, StickyBud, Hippie, runbyhemp, bluntfullofkish, Rasta...to name just a few) :) Hope all is well with all of you wonderful people.

It has been a long time since I've been on MarP. So many of you have some great grows going, I miss it ever so much!! I haven't had a grow since last summer, but the desire is still 'burning' in me... ;) Thank goodness my last grow was a good one, still have plenty to get me thru quite a few more months.

Our daughter and gr. daughter will be into their own place soon, I may even get to have an indoor grow this fall/winter, but definitely an outside grow next summer!!

I have to say, that I have never found any other plant that was so much fun to grow. I love the fresh flavors of my own homegrown veggies, BUT there is nothing as challenging and exciting as growing marijuana!! See you all around the forum

~Rose

Good to see you rdrose! It has been a long time. Glad you checked in.

Thanks, Mom!! How are you?!? Anything new and exciting going on?

Nope, same stuff different day. Still puffin on whats left of my one and only grow from 2007. :p

Hello Rd :)

Its good to see your still around :ciao:

I hope your Husband has fully recovered from his chainsaw accident.

Have you any idea what strain your will grow next time?

:peace:

SmokinMom said:
Nope, same stuff different day. Still puffin on whats left of my one and only grow from 2007. :p

That's wonderful that you still have some left, but she was a healthy girl!!!!:)

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Rd :)

Its good to see your still around :ciao:

I hope your Husband has fully recovered from his chainsaw accident.

Have you any idea what strain your will grow next time?

Hey there Hippy!!! Hubby is all recovered from his accident...thanks for asking! :)

As for strain, I am not sure yet, some of the strains that I grew last year were good! I especially liked the Sadhu, NL X Shiva, and El Nino....all really nice high's...I didn't care for the Speed Queen so much...it was too much like White Widow. I might have mentioned this before, but the White Widow that I grew in '07 turned out to be an excellent pain reliever when hubby was dealing with the neurological pain after his accident! But it also blocks out other physical sensations as well...not always a good thing :hubba: !!

Researching strains is one of the exciting aspects of growing, don't you think?

I have seen some strains that give rock hard nugs.

But I think its only nugs they mean.

HippyInEngland said:
I have seen some strains that give rock hard nugs.

But I think its only nugs they mean.

:rofl: I think you're right, Hippie, they are definitely referring to only the 'nugs'!!!

Latest posts

Back