just three plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idluckyguy

Reaction score
howdy friends... a little help please.
i have a medicnal use permit that restricts me to 6 plants 3 in veg and 3 in flower...
i'm bringing my feminized seeds to sprout at this moment and am going to be assembling my flower room over the next few weeks...
my intentions are to have 3 plants allways in the flower room.
my plan is to use a hydro system enclosed in a 4x4 room with a 400/600( or whatever you recomend)watt HID with a home built air cooled hood,connected to a vortex fan,in turn connected to a carbon filter to elminate odor,the duct work from fan to filter will have extra ducts at the top to suck out hot air as well,the exhaust ducts will be adjustable from outside as to regulate some exiting heat/cool air....also ducts at the bottom,adjustable from outside to regulate incoming heat /cool air...of course there will be fan of some type inside to move air inside.
i intend to build a very reliable indoor grow area to obtain OPTIMUM light,air,water,pph, ppm and humidity conditions.
as much as is possible i would like for temp and humidity and other factors to be controlled from outside...in thinking while writing this post it would be cool to have a remote pph meter from my resivor inside the room to a display on the outside of the room,next to my journal of temp,light and water progress,so in the morning i can just glance at the control panel and see my temp/ph balance etc,etc.
thanks for reading.

also...i have the same ideas but smaller for a vegging station and i need a place to keep mom as i would like to clone my feminized seeds if possible.
thanks.

..sounds like you got a good "plan" ;)..... gitter dun! :D

Is the 4x4 room going to be split in 2. 1 for flower and one for veg? If so i would recomend HO floro for veg area and then a 400w hps would do for the flower room.

Latest posts

Back