Just wanna say High !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burner420

outdoor cultivator
Reaction score
High all im new to this place second time i have looked around seems pretty cool !!!!! i been growing for about 12 years or so and im always lookin for new or different info and ideas !!!!! i just started germin my seeds on monday its a mix of various strains white widow northern lights perple power and a few others i cant remember them all !!!!! i have cross bread them all together at different times so its hard to tell exactly what they r now but i can say it usually kicks pretty hard !!!!!! once they r up and goin ill take some photos and keep ya all posted !!!!!! nice to meet u all !!!!!!

12 years cool ,,,welcome ,,,p,l,r

Burner420 said:
High all im new to this place second time i have looked around seems pretty cool !!!!! i been growing for about 12 years or so and im always lookin for new or different info and ideas !!!!! i just started germin my seeds on monday its a mix of various strains white widow northern lights perple power and a few others i cant remember them all !!!!! i have cross bread them all together at different times so its hard to tell exactly what they r now but i can say it usually kicks pretty hard !!!!!! once they r up and goin ill take some photos and keep ya all posted !!!!!! nice to meet u all !!!!!!

welcome to the forum man!!! im kindbud nice to meet you man! cant wait to see the grow im guessin you grow inside right?? well welcome and good luck with you grow peace

hey.......i wanna see this **** to!

Burner...make sure you start a GROW JOURNAL!

pretty new grower here, but have 5 outdoor organics and 7 indoor in hydro + clones

all Northern Lights X Shiva

I just can't stop cloning them........its becoming a problem.......anyways its great to have people around here with experience to help us new growers out. Welcome......we'll all benefit by you stumblin into this place

:peace:

Thanks guys, kindbud i grow out side its my thing i have grown inside a few times but the power bill and cost of things u dont need to grow out side keeps me growing out doors !!! I will start a grow journal once i get it rolling ill be putting seed in cups tomorrow so it wont be long !!!!!

Latest posts

Back