Kandy Kush and Kushberry Second grow !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Hi All, After a few of my earlier attempts with the freebies from Attitude,where I had Sleestack,Kandy Kush and the OG18 all go male!!I thought I would pop in a few of the pics of the newest babies. Keeping all things crossed,hoping I have some females to report in a couple of weeks.
I have read on here about optimising the conditions for the production of females from seed, so I have tried to adhere to those tips!!(Thanks Fruity) and sorry forgotten who else. Any Questions ??

Cheers

Ozzy

Ps.Kushberry 3 weeks and kandykush 10 days.

DSC08847.JPG

DSC08848.JPG

DSC08849.JPG

DSC08850.JPG

DSC08851.JPG

DSC08852.JPG

Good luck buddy....got some freebies growing my self! Pulling up a fresh pipe fer this one!

Thanks Guys, The last couple of days the 2 Kushberry have put on a few inches!! Pics and sex news next week!!!!!!

Cheers

Ozzy

I will be checking in. i have the seeds. Slee was my choice overall. Did you pop all the slee and all were male? GL

Hi, Got 2 Sleestack to go and have had only males so far with the others!!!
Fruity got the Girls!!!!!

Ozzy.

I'm crossing my fingers for some girls for ya this time around ;) There looking very nice so far :)

Have you seen around anyone yet that has finished the slee? I have seen a couple breeder shots of it finished, looks frosty. Sat dom too, so I am hoping for a gram per watt yield easily with a sativa.

Hi, Not seen the finished article yet, got 2 seeds left of the Slee. Will be popping them in next along with the LA con. Think ive seen a ball on one of the Kushberries tonight!! Oh Deep joy!! have to keep an eye out over the next few days and see what develops.

Ozzy.

The babies are in a seedling compost mixed with vermiculite.Lights are 30w Cfl and T5 Flro for vegging. I have a 125w red spec for flowering and BioBuzz Bloom nutrient. I am very limited for space at the moment and cant grow more than 2 plants and need them to keep short!!So will be using LST on them once sex has been determined.

Cheers

Ozzy.

Latest posts

Back