KBOMB - 1st Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as the light (HPS) went off i ran in and took a pic so i wouldnt disturb them 2 much. Sick of all my pics looking all yellow :p .

KBOMB..

4days flower 51days 2.JPG

You could always use a GREEN LIGHT, to work on your plants
during the dark period.

plants dont see Green light, so im told.

Turn off all the lights, and close all the blinds, sneak in, and turn on
a green light.

Are your clones on the 12/12 cycle also?

:goodposting: Sweet idea with the green light. Ill go to my supermarket and grab 1 tomoz.

The clones have been moved into the kicken, lol, they are sitting ontop on my fridge near the fluro light in there. Thats where these babies lived for a week or so before i chucked them in the room. I figure if it worked once, it will work again. Im expecting root on the bottom of the squares in the next day or so. (i hope :p). These ones were root-less when i planted them.

This brings me to another little idea ive had. I cleaned out a sliding wardrobe and if i time this right i should be able to get a 6 week cycle, and get my clones off these clones for my next grow in the actual room. (if that makes sense). Ill go out and buy a fluro tomorrow to put in there. Ill post up pics tomoz with some details and the finished product.

Cheers...
Kbomb..

can u alternate ur time so that way when u do have to open the door it would be dark outside as well as in the house?

so that way u can take care of the feeding during the dark period. all depends on what ur feeding and how though.

Yeah dude those r lookin phat cant wait to see em in full bloom

wow nice grow man keep the pictures coming, is there any way i can like set up a head of time (water ect) then feel your way to it feed like that? or maybe a night vision camera?

Thanks for all the postings ppl.

Hi all, been a bit busy but ive still had a chance to at least take some pics and a mesurment.

Oh, oh, aaaaand, the watering problem, im such a stoner, lol, all i needed to do was water it when the lights come on and just before the lights go out. that makes it close enough to 12 hours apart. :p

Pic1 - 5 days flower, 52 days
Pic2 - 8 days flower, 55 days
Pic3, 4 and 5 - 9 days flower, 56 days (today) Gave it a big trim, i want the bud sites and the new growth to thrive and make a dash for the light.

Cheers all....
Kbomb..

5days flower 52days.JPG

8days flower 55days.JPG

9days flower 56days.JPG

9days flower 56days 1.JPG

9days flower 56days 2.JPG

omg thier beautiful keep up the good work and let us know how the smoke is

Hey all,

Just a quick update....

Big bud sites comming out now.

Cheers...
KBOMB..

14days flower 61days.JPG

14days flower 61days 2.JPG

14days flower 61days 3.JPG

Looking good, when you trim the plant do you trim the big leaves or ?.

HYDRO333 said:
Looking good, when you trim the plant do you trim the big leaves or ?.

Well im either kinda lucky, or its the same on all plants. some leaves have a purple stem on them. These leaves are most of the original veg leaves that shot off with the branches. Those are the only ones that seem to need cutting, all the other leaves i fold under the bud sites so the light hits direct.

So is this the same on all strains or just the one im growing? Also, any1 know what strain mine is?

Sup all!

Just flushed them for 2 days with water to make sure the bud isnt harsh or funny tasting when i cut them later on. Back on the nutes today, 1400ppm.

Cheers...
KBOMB..

17days flowe1r.JPG

17days flower.JPG

17days flower 2.JPG

Hey all, been a bit busy but still taking good care of my girls.

Pics 1, 2 and 3 anre 19 days flower

Pics 4, 5 , 6 and seven are today.

Cheers all...
Kbomb..

PS, that last pic is without any magnification, its got one big juicy head on each branch like that. :)

19days flower.JPG

19days flower1.JPG

19days flower2.JPG

23days flower.JPG

23days flower1.JPG

23days flower2.JPG

23days flower3.JPG

Hiya all...

HPS off pic.

Cheers...
KBOMB..

24days flower.JPG

Howdy all,

Just a quick update and a couple of pics.
Almost in full bloom now.

KBOMB...

27days flower.JPG

27days flower1.JPG

Latest posts

Back