KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second female is showing finually.... I raise her pH of the soil to 7.lol

Enjoy

Sativa Hybrid Female 1 with buds.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Female 2 with buds.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Second Female now showing 1.jpg

Nice as always. Must be cool to just grow out like that and not be worried about leo.

BuddyLuv said:
Nice as always. Must be cool to just grow out like that and not be worried about leo.

It's my medical right...lol... Need my pain meds.... Chronic pain sucks buddy

yeah kgber, you know when i seen kgb i havent seen that term for pot in a long time. Decided to take a day away from my studies to come check out your journal. Drink a few beers and some glasses of wine. My grow is still looking good too, waiting to do a update when they grow more.
Btw that drawing thats my icon i drew myself do you like?

Very nice looking ladies. Great work my friend. Definitel keep us posted on those. Take care and be safe.

SwisherSweets said:
yeah kgber, you know when i seen kgb i havent seen that term for pot in a long time. Decided to take a day away from my studies to come check out your journal. Drink a few beers and some glasses of wine. My grow is still looking good too, waiting to do a update when they grow more.
Btw that drawing thats my icon i drew myself do you like?

I wish I could draw like ya.lol...

I'll have Margereta later for ya.... You should never give up on drawing you have talent.. Looking forward to seeing some of your plants picture... :D

smokybear said:
Very nice looking ladies. Great work my friend. Definitel keep us posted on those. Take care and be safe.

Thanks for the kind words & the visit.. Have a wonderful day buddy.

Hey Buddy ole pal, so sorry haven't gotten to come hang out much lately...Had a family member pass away and have been doing that whole thing ...finally back to what i love tho :D , your girls are lookin' good...actually reminds me of mine now, i hope they've got a sativa dom high ....Keep It Up KG :D

tn_toker420 said:
Hey Buddy ole pal, so sorry haven't gotten to come hang out much lately...Had a family member pass away and have been doing that whole thing ...finally back to what i love tho :D , your girls are lookin' good...actually reminds me of mine now, i hope they've got a sativa dom high ....Keep It Up KG :D

I hear ya with the family issues.. My wife loss her job and I have three possible jon enter views this week.. Hope they call.. Just don't know how I am going to take care of my ladies.lol.. Glad to hear from ya buddy & sorry about your loss.... At least they are with God... I guess it's Margereta time for ya family member I'll drink a coupl e for them only:D .

You have some awesome garden of MJ buddy

Thanks a lot KG...i appreciate you're thoughtfulness :D ...So ya on a margarita kick since the fair :)? aah don't over-do it tho buddy ...Take care and take it easy

tn_toker420 said:
Thanks a lot KG...i appreciate you're thoughtfulness :D ...So ya on a margarita kick since the fair :)? aah don't over-do it tho buddy ...Take care and take it easy

Nope just a drink before bed time can't smoke I've got j ob enterviews & blood t est for doctor... No don't want to be a alcoholic... Margeretas are less calories.. Just wanting to lose weight.. I was 280 & now I am 233.. Shooting for 225 to help my work injuries.

thanks kber, keep it old school, and you will be safe. Be wise to all who cant grow legally, keep your mouth shut and do the right thing always. believe and your dreams come true.

If you would like something drawn for ya just post something i'll just use my good eye and duplicate in pencile what you want. No problem mon. Add a few pictures of something you like to make it interesting.

SwisherSweets said:
thanks kber, keep it old school, and you will be safe. Be wise to all who cant grow legally, keep your mouth shut and do the right thing always. believe and your dreams come true.

If you would like something drawn for ya just post something i'll just use my good eye and duplicate in pencile what you want. No problem mon. Add a few pictures of something you like to make it interesting.

I want the Eagle in the middle with the Marijuana leaf on bo th sides and right below the claws AMERICAN PRIDE IN GANGO WRITING.LOL. Thanks buddy & good morning.

marijuana-leaf.jpg

giant-eagle_MG1393.jpg

Elven said:
Looks better every time I look in KGB

Thanks for the visit and a good morning to ya.. How is your build going.

Hey KG, hows it lookin buddy??? So whaya tryin' to get sketched up, somethin for a tat perhaps :) ...If so it sounds sweet ...I'd like to give it a look when ya get it together...Let's see a pic of the girls eh??? c'mon :D ...My girls have started to fatten up so much in the last few days , i'll try to get an update tonite, at least get some pics ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Buddy ...

Latest posts

Back