KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Update...The girls are looking great KG, keep it up man...Hope ya had a good 'un at the fair :D ...Looks like you're gonna have some nice veggies too , smart thinkin' w/ the economy the way it is right now...I wish i had've thought to put out some this year, usually do...just too much goin' on to worry about ...Keep 'em GREEN Buddy ...

tn_toker420 said:
Nice Update...The girls are looking great KG, keep it up man...Hope ya had a good 'un at the fair :D ...Looks like you're gonna have some nice veggies too , smart thinkin' w/ the economy the way it is right now...I wish i had've thought to put out some this year, usually do...just too much goin' on to worry about ...Keep 'em GREEN Buddy ...

Tomatos are easy to grow.. It's the Sativas that need lots of TLC.lol

KGB30 said:
Tomatos are easy to grow.. It's the Sativas that need lots of TLC.lol

If tomatoes had THC then I would like them. hmmm THmatoes that would be awesome. :holysheep: kinda like the nicotine tomatoes from the Simpsons.

Elven said:
If tomatoes had THC then I would like them. hmmm THmatoes that would be awesome. :holysheep: kinda like the nicotine tomatoes from the Simpsons.

Ya that would be cool buddy... How is the build going?

THC Tomatos would be a killer seller.lol

KGB30 everything looks healthy, green, and loving life... well anyways hope all is well my freind, take it easy on the booze now haha J/P, later.

Kargaritas.....sounds like fun. Have a Great Sunday!

toke@smoke420 said:
KGB30 everything looks healthy, green, and loving life... well anyways hope all is well my freind, take it easy on the booze now haha J/P, later.

No addic.. Just having fun.. Just a relaxing & building quiet boxes for my can fans & thats it...

tcbud said:
Kargaritas.....sounds like fun. Have a Great Sunday!

You have a wonderful sunday buddy.lol

Thanks for the visit.

KGB30 said:
Ya that would be cool buddy... How is the build going?

THC Tomatos would be a killer seller.lol

Huge update today:eek: take a look.

Man this Sativa Hybrid...

I have been giving her lots of water and her tea (ALFALFA) and still not enough..

I als o fead her Technaflora succes and still demanding... Ladies I tell ya.:hubba:

Her ph yesterday was low so I raise it to 7.0...:eek:

Today is Alfalfa tea... She loves... Lots of growth...:rolleyes:

Good morning my buddies & have a wonderful day.

Sativa Hybrid August 28,08    1.jpg

Sativa Hybrid August 28,08    2.jpg

Sativa Hybrid August 28,08    3.jpg

Timmyjg6 said:
Wow, what a beast...

Thanks buddy for the visit.... How is everything going with the courts?

Dang KGB your girl is a monster! Never heard of alfalfa tea guess ill have to look that up to see what exactly that is, whatever it is it seems to be working. :D

megan23247 said:
Dang KGB your girl is a monster! Never heard of alfalfa tea guess ill have to look that up to see what exactly that is, whatever it is it seems to be working. :D[/quote

Two cups of Alfalfa Hay in water with a 2 air stones & a fish pump with two hose .. Air stones at the bottom of the bucket & turn it on... I run it all night ... Stir the tea every two hours or 5 hours..:D

Enjoy her large self.... Man this girl demands TLC.... Hear is some model pictures.lol:eek:

Sativa Hybrid  First 4.jpg

Sativa Hybrid  First 5.jpg

Sativa Hybrid  First 6.jpg

Latest posts

Back