KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
I want the Eagle in the middle with the Marijuana leaf on bo th sides and right below the claws AMERICAN PRIDE IN GANGO WRITING.LOL. Thanks buddy & good morning.

when i have time off i'll do that.

SwisherSweets said:
when i have time off i'll do that.

Thats no problem friend & thanks for you sharing your art..

tn_toker420 said:
Hey KG, hows it lookin buddy??? So whaya tryin' to get sketched up, somethin for a tat perhaps :) ...If so it sounds sweet ...I'd like to give it a look when ya get it together...Let's see a pic of the girls eh??? c'mon :D ...My girls have started to fatten up so much in the last few days , i'll try to get an update tonite, at least get some pics ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Buddy ...

Ok I will take some sexy pictures just for you of the ladies.lol... They have some sexy hairs.lol... Oh it's a Avatar drawing.lol

Ok TN hear are some hot pictures.. They should help you get there.lol

Enjoy friends & buddies!!

Sativa Hybrid Female 1.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Female 1 (1).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Female 1 (2).jpg

KGB, Your Sativa looks so good. Glad they have all flowered now. Now the real waiting game begins.

DomsChron said:
NICE pics kgb! Left me drooling LOL!

Not too much drewling same some for TN.lol.. Ya she is getting hot.. I might body guards for her.lol. Ok where is my friend 4U2SMOKE at.lol

tcbud said:
KGB, Your Sativa looks so good. Glad they have all flowered now. Now the real waiting game begins.

Thanks buddy.. Man when they start to flower you really have to pay attention to the soil PH.lol. Thanks for the visit buddy. Have a good day..

Thanks again KG...Those girls are startin' to look pretty dang impressive...I hope my Sativa lookin girl snaps out of it and gets on with it , i wanna see buds on my 7 foot princess :D ...How tall is that first girl ??? How many weeks are ye into flowering too??? i've been around most of the time but not enough :D ...

tn_toker420 said:
Thanks again KG...Those girls are startin' to look pretty dang impressive...I hope my Sativa lookin girl snaps out of it and gets on with it , i wanna see buds on my 7 foot princess :D ...How tall is that first girl ??? How many weeks are ye into flowering too??? i've been around most of the time but not enough :D ...

It was 70" and now I don't know. I guess I'll have to measure her again.lol.. I don't know how long she is into flower.lol

I think one of the coolest things that I am going to look forward to when I start my grow is that every time you look (hopefully) it is better and better. and then one day :eek: PR0N.

Looking great KGB! Is it me, or is there some purple in those sativas? It may just be me...i'm tired lol

Hope life is treating you well :D

Elven said:
I think one of the coolest things that I am going to look forward to when I start my grow is that every time you look (hopefully) it is better and better. and then one day :eek: PR0N.

Ya it is awesome to see your plants grow up... Thanks for the visit buddy.lol. Good morning to ya

Thorn said:
Looking great KGB! Is it me, or is there some purple in those sativas? It may just be me...i'm tired lol

Hope life is treating you well :D

Life is awesome girl... Ya the buds do have some purple hairs.lol.. Good morning Thorn & have a wonderful day.lol

Latest posts

Back