Killuminati Grow #3, first grow with a good setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
strains: BlackJack, Auto-Lemon Skunk, freebies that came with my black jack and maybe some local breeders seeds.

grow room is 6x3, using 1000w MH for veg, 1000w HPS for flower. got the yieldmaster2 supreme 6''air cooled hood with a 750 CFM fan hooked up to it.
temp ranges from 64 at night to 77 occasionaly in the day. 30-45% humidity at all times, give or take a couple percent here n there.

all the blackjack have been going thru some issues. (theres a thread in "sick plants and problems" all about it) i think its N and K def. but im not sure.

pics include: 1-the black jacks, 2-the freebies, 3-the auto lemon skunk, 4-BJ clones, 5-great white (a well worth it nutrient for plants roots, i used it when i transplanted and roots are already growing out of the holes at the bottom of the pot)

BJ's.JPG

freebie.JPG

autolemonskunk.JPG

BJclones.JPG

GreatWhite.JPG

now that i got my crappy camera to work i can now take pics of EVERYTHING!!! :cool: these pics are of random black jacks going thru the same problem, except for the one with bent fingers :huh:...that one is hella wierd..idk what it is but im sure someone out there does;)

goodLeafDamage.JPG

leafDamage15.JPG

wierdUniqueProblem.JPG

1- stock of brita filtered water.
2- very old nutrient i think twice about using..not sure if i want to or not..but then again veg doesnt matter very much...
3- light setup
4- what the hygrometer is usualy at

BritaWater.JPG

ironite.JPG

DaHood.JPG

hygrometer.JPG

ill be taking weekly photos from these 3 different angles every saturday :aok:

sinkView.JPG

toilet view1.JPG

SkyView1.JPG

i made some adjustments in the growroom, opened up the shower door for more room, moved the table out and set them on the floor farther apart from eachother.

this effects the weekly progress pictures, which sucks, cuz i likes those angles...i was trying to find a new angle but i cant fit all the plants in one pic anymore...so...i guess ill take individual pics...i was in the middle of posting and got hella baked and forgot what else:stoned: :bongin:

hey nice set up u got goin.. jus curious where did u get your hygrometer?

Today is the 3rd wednesday that theyve been vegging under the 1kw MH, before that they were under CFLs for 3-4 weeks. theyre 10'' and all showing preflowers. time to throw in the high output HPS and adjust the timer ;) im flowering now so i can finish by the begining of june.

i transplanted my auto lemon skunk from like a 2 litre pot to about 3gal when it first started flowering, and now it seems like it stunted it and effected the yield...a lot...

chopped the auto lemon skunk tonight, while trimming i seen 2 of what looked like "nanners". wierd yellow boomerang shaped things that popped off easily at the touch of the scissors..?idk?...anyways...i was lazy yesterday and didnt post those saturday pics. ill post some now...

i was too busy/lazy to post the saturday pics saturday night but here they are :)

sataday numba too.JPG

saterday numbur 2.JPG

saturday pics numma two.JPG

Latest posts

Back