Kissing the winter blues goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks doc!! I just ordered from Attitude, never went with them before. I have Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush, Barney Farm Acapulco Gold, and Blue Cheese coming soon. They threw in some pretty cool free seeds I can't wait to try also. GHS Trainwreck and Cheese, Dinafem Bluefruit and blue cheese.

I wasn't sure how their sizes go,so I went with an XL. As I get older the large Tshirts seem to be getting a little smaller around the mid section :confused2: it must be a new design or something.

Pic 1 is the speed queens basking and at about 14 days flowering. I consider day 1 when I see the first sign of sex.
Pic 2 is the satori's soaking up the 600.

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

gss thats one funny looking satori in there....lol that lettuce has seen better days though. try chopping all but 1" above dirt, youll be surprised @ what happens. yeah damn t shirt makers slimmin up the mid section.

Thanks doc. I think i will have some salad with the spaghetti tonight ;) I need to re-seed the lettuce some more, I think I will put some prize head in there.

hey no need to re seed lettuce ever. well when growing indoors. instead of ripping lettuce up by roots cut 1-2" above dirt & week later already have couple inch plants. perpetual lettuce.

i saw the robins back here and a pair of redtail hawks building a nest this week and with snow still on the ground. its coming. and for all you guys who ask in auguast is it to late to plant lets get ready and not waite so late.

No doubt LTG!! We are still buried under the white stuff for at least another month and a half.

Update: One of the speed queens got the axe so I am down to 2 plants from the same mother. The one speed queen that got the axe showed a nut just like her mother did. I was hoping the mother only showed a couple nuts because my ph pen was way out of whack but I guess that is not the case; no biggie, she was not a very good producer anyway. The other 2 are doing great and really starting to plump up some. My seeds should be in today :)

Seeds are here!!!! In a few months I am going to try a cross between the kush and speed queen; I want to keep the indica but increase the yield and add a little more narcotic to the stone; we will see if it works.

sorry to hear about the daughter of a tranny...lol interested in your cross also. so in two runs from now youll be growing your cross? hope so.

Thats the plan. I want to see if I like this Hindu Kush; the description sounds like a good marriage to speed queen and would bump up the yield and have a similar but stronger stone. If I do find a decent male I will keep him going and breed the two in the fall. I still have to pop the mazar x mandala 1 to see how they came out. I am just looking for some good smoke of my own and strictly isolate exactly what I am looking for. I figure it will take a couple years but maybe I will get lucky right off the bat. Both lines are very stable and pretty true breeding so I should have some success.

The speed queens are getting closer!! The one on the left is getting some HK pollen after the reveg (if all goes well.) The 5 satori's have become one canopy LOL; can't wait for that smoke.

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

We are getting there, one day at a time. Thanks for the green mojo folks, much appreciated. I am waiting on seeing how many Hindu Kush and how many bubbleicious sprout before I drop the cheese ;) and the acapulco.

hey. can i play in the garden too? lol. lol. pretty please? lol.

ayy, those look sweet captain...you would love these dark kush i have going, thier nice and short. i hope the smoke is the bomb...

Dank Don said:
hey. can i play in the garden too? lol. lol. pretty please? lol.

ayy, those look sweet captain...you would love these dark kush i have going, thier nice and short. i hope the smoke is the bomb...

They do sound good. You can play in my garden if I can play in yours too LOL

oh man, i like it when they get all dank and nappy looking like that.:hubba: ...

Latest posts

Back