Kiwi Seeds Outdoor Mix "seed 2 Weed"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asp.jpg

So

The rain moved on and I could continue with the remaining 5 plants.
These, I decided to plant between my Asparagus beds.
The ferns are now between 5' and 6', not too thick and don't need to be cut down before the end of October.

Very nice bud.uncle well explained..there is a How to here and I think its a contribution..may I suggest you put in the "How to " transplant MJ out doors..I have one plant out doors but need to leave in container due to haveN to move her..works so far..But have now subscribed to this GJ..thanks my friend...KEEP M GREEN

My my, what a large morning one you have Uncle, is it permanant dappled light or do different times of the day give the plant full un broken sunshine?

Both rows run East to West.
The 1st row next to my Toms do receive much more direct sunshine, what little we have had of it of late.
The Asparagus row, is pretty much continually dappled.
1st year in a new garden.
Not really sure if the Asparagus ferns will fill out much more.
It will be interesting to see the difference, if any, between the 2 rows.
If there is a great difference, later in the season, I may well tie down some of the ferns (with a firm hand :shocked: ) to increase the light levels.

Sometimes the fun is in the trying.

I do however have a few more late starters ;) that may or may not end up in the garden and a little clone experiment that I am currently documenting with the view of posting the results later.

ThumbsUp_left.JPG

Latest posts

Back