Kiwi Seeds Outdoor Mix "seed 2 Weed"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hippy:aok:

Will try and start the Clone thread soon,
bearing in mind it is just a "suck n see"
kind of thing.
No great expectations.:rolleyes:

Was sorry to see ur LR2s go belly up.
:doh:
attachment.php

I have one growing, it was a late starter, that seems to doing fine at the moment.

4u2smoke said:
Very nice bud.uncle well explained..there is a How to here and I think its a contribution..may I suggest you put in the "How to " transplant MJ out doors..I have one plant out doors but need to leave in container due to haveN to move her..works so far..But have now subscribed to this GJ..thanks my friend...KEEP M GREEN
Thanks 4u2

Gona have to have propa a look at your journal, later.;)
What size pot are you using with your outdoor plant?

I would deffo subscribe to the Clone thread, it interests me greatly, I did my first ever clone this year from the beer baby bit I accidently snapped off, and to my total shock and astonishment it rooted, but also to my total and utter shock I cant get it out of the pot :rofl:
I just popped it in the same pot as the critically mashed distorted plant and without me knowing, it sank its roots deep and entwined with the C/M, the crit has taken off somewhat so im letting it grow, I honestly expected it to die and thought IF the clone rooted it could have its pot, so now I have 2 in 1 pot, I have 1 last 4 gal pot that it looks like I will have to put the 2 plants in, should be fun ;)

cm.JPG

cm 1.JPG

Latest posts

Back