Last night was awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
A friend of mine came over, and wanted me to try out his new piece. I'd never been so high in my life. I ended up trippin later that night and fell directly onto a space heater. It split my head open and I spent like, 30 minutes today cleaning up blood, but at the time I couldn't stop laughing. I was rolling around on the ground laughing, bleeding all over the carpet.
Talk about a fun night....

Check it out.

2.jpg

Yeah,
I love to chase good laughter. Glad you didn't get hurt too bad, any stitches with that fall ? Been there done that. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Lol.... That is a nice piece for sure... Sorry to hear about your head. Reminds me of a time I got a little too high and fell through my parents big glass coffee table. Big cut on my arm that needed 7 stitches, okay other thn that, thank god. Laughing is the best way to forget about the pain

Woke up with a migraine like never before, and to top it all off I woke up 15 minutes before I was supposed to be to work. It's a 20 minute commute and then the 45 or so minutes it takes me to get ready. My boss was a little more then upset. I showed him the gash on my head and he sent me home. :( Told me to go to the doctors. Thinkin about just sterilizing some staples and closing the wound myself. Bad idea?

Probably- yikes!

Go to a medical supply store and buy some steri-strips. Or better yet, go to the Dr. :p

Do not use super glue you think the cut hurts put some super glue on it and you'll know what the real sting feels like...I cut my right forarm a few yrs back and did'nt want to spend 4 hours in ER so i glued it closed and what a mistake not only did i feel the real sting ( whitch i could handle) but the infection that came with it from using the super glue was unreal pain the doc told me i would have been better off just leaving it open and healing that way...take care

by the time i gat that buzzed,i'm usually in a prone position.its been awhile since i've been that high,but as you all know.sometimes you get that super high.not often,but when it happens,its great.hope the head is ok

Just an fyi. Super glue was designed as a combat wound patch. It was in an aerosol can and could be sprayed on the wound until you could be treated by a doc. Its not used for it now. There are different chemicals in it now.
Liquid badage is a brush on and stings like hell but it works. Doesn't have the same chemicals in it as superglue. I use it every now and then on little cuts.
You should prob go and get stitches

Neo drives a geo said:
Thinkin about just sterilizing some staples and closing the wound myself. Bad idea?
Yea "BAD" idea.. please, allow "me"..:hubba:
Lemme' find my air-nailer :eek:

I'd avoid the emergency room fee, myself. Maybe you could tape that thing? Once a doctor taped a wound I had, and it held together just fine. It was a relatively small gash, though.

It doesn't take a medical degree to know you hold two cut pieces of skin together, and they will heal themselves! Screw paying that ER fee for a simple procedure anyone can do. I swear by butterfly bandages, they hold the wound together, but still lets it breath and give you access to keep antibiotic on it. I don't like superglue cause it seals the thing and lets bacteria fest, you gotta have a way of getting those antibiotic substances into that wound. As for staples, they work just fine on the head if you sterilize them and have the balls to put em in yourself (or if you have a friend with the balls, all the better).

I guess the only reason I'd call a doctor is if I didn't want a big nasty scar, something the the above methods then to leave behind...

Only thing about all this that a doctor could do better: not leave a scar

I was just about to asay hospital visits are expensive, and I just ain't got that kind of money. I ended up buying some butterfly bandages. Hadn't thought of that. It was only like, a 1 - 2 inch gash. "It's just a flesh wound!"

Latest posts

Back