Latest pics of my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socal-outdoor

Reaction score
Getting close to that special time called "harvest" I'm also trying out the boards special picture posting system.

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

My friends I wish I had a good explaination for you, I started them off as seedlings indoors, the've been outdoors for the last 2-3 months 4/5 are obviously flowering the 5th might still be vegative. I thought I wouldn't see this happen naturally* till october.

*"naturally" as in I never intended it to happen

My father always taught me "never look a gift horse in the mouth" which roughly means don't question a gift and its just in time to pick a few smaller nugs and call it an offical 4:20 so thats the plan. Happy 4:20, people!

yeah it cuz you started them inside first they wear probly on 24 7 light cycle?? and wear do you live to already have them outside for 2-3 months?
im in nc and i started really early before the last frost and that was a little over a month ago well good luck bro and smoke a nug for me ant got no bud buddys phone ant workin ;(

It shouldn't be a mystery though. The photoperiod is shorter in winter. South California, what a magic place. With winter that mild, I imagine you could grow a 100% sativa (started in spring) in such a clime, no?

Latest posts

Back