Latest you put out plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KentuckyGold

Reaction score
I was just wondering what the latest you all put photos outdoors and wondering how they did? I have a few that are only a few weeks old I will be putting in the ground soon. Just curious how others have done with them putting them out late.

Only problem with putting them out late is they don't have time to grow big.
They will still flower at the same time.
They will still be just as potent.
Just smaller.

While they may be smaller, they will probably still grow larger outdoors than they would indoors. We have about a month before plants start flowering (depending on where you live and your longitude). If these plants are from seed, they will not flower until they are sexually mature, which may give you a bit more veg time. If you are in the southern part of the US and don't have to worry about frost, you could well have plenty of time to finish plants.

I know this is an old post from last year but i wanted to reply. I planted seeds in the ground on july 17 so it was a weel later coming up. The plants grew really fast with big leaves. They got about waist tall in a sea of green style after i pulled the males ihad about 25 females. They all were mostly one big bud. I was really glad i planted them. Your ground needs to be grass and weed free so there not compeeting with the grass. Baseball nat colas.. This is not to say you might fail. I would trytoplant. Just before or after a good rain .

Thanks for the advice man. Ready for growing season ha ha

Latest posts

Back