Leaf differences...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoney Bud said:
Hey Bro Grunt, that was a perfect set of pics man!

Greenfire, I understand a little more about your problems now. The pre-mixed nutrient soils are made for general gardening. You'll chase your tail around trying to compensate for whatever is lacking in it. My best advice to you before your plants get any larger is to transplant them into a plain soil/perlite mix with no nutes. Then buy some nutrients from one of the many online stores that sell marijuana specific nutrients.

If you are in a position where you can't do that, then Bro Grunt is your best bet for figuring out your nutes. He uses/used miricle grow and produced great plants.

I'm pretty much a hydroponic person. When I do soil like I do for my Mothers, I use the plain soil/perlite mix and watered down hydroponic nutes.

Good luck to you. Let us all know how it goes.

Yea, i think i am gonna use the miracle grow method! Just seems a bit safer, imho, not because i think its better, just cuz of the LEO attention the hydro stores attract!

I am gonna get the nutes and a week from now i will give ya'll an updated pic set!

Greeny

Greenfire said:
Yea, i think i am gonna use the miracle grow method! Just seems a bit safer, imho, not because i think its better, just cuz of the LEO attention the hydro stores attract!

I am gonna get the nutes and a week from now i will give ya'll an updated pic set!

Greeny
Greenfire when using MG soil that has the 3 month supply of nutes already in it you have to be very careful when adding any other nutes. I myself only use nutes during flower and it's a weak solution of Fox Farm Big Bloom.

So i decided to take the plants out of the MG soil and put them into something nice. I went out and bought a nice bag of 'Black Gold' and some 'Green Fuse Growth Stimulator', both of which were highly recommended to me.

So i am gonna transplant into some nice new comfy soil, to grow big and strong. However, with the greenfuse, it says i can foliar feedings, would this be a good idea or should i just stick with puttin it into a water can and do it that way? Of course i will be doing 1/3 strength feedings at first! It says 3/4 tsp. per 1 gallon, thought a 1/4 tsp. per 1 gallon would be good!

Thanks! You guys have been a load of help so far, and hopefully can help others with this someday!!!

Greeny

Greenfire said:
So i decided to take the plants out of the MG soil and put them into something nice. I went out and bought a nice bag of 'Black Gold' and some 'Green Fuse Growth Stimulator', both of which were highly recommended to me.

So i am gonna transplant into some nice new comfy soil, to grow big and strong. However, with the greenfuse, it says i can foliar feedings, would this be a good idea or should i just stick with puttin it into a water can and do it that way? Of course i will be doing 1/3 strength feedings at first! It says 3/4 tsp. per 1 gallon, thought a 1/4 tsp. per 1 gallon would be good!

Thanks! You guys have been a load of help so far, and hopefully can help others with this someday!!!

Greeny

Hey Greeny, good to hear you've decided on a method to use. Transplant those babies easy man. Very gentle. That will reduce the amount of transplant shock they have to go through.

After transplanting, I would lay off the nutes for about a week. Plants go through a lot of changes when they are moved and the transpiration kind of goes dormant for awhile. If you nute them during this time, lots of times I've seen plants react as if they were overdosed.

Good luck to you man. Keep us informed, ok?

Here's a picture of my growing room....it's just a temporary rig....:D

07-07-06_1952.jpg

Latest posts

Back