Leaf Problem 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dude, I'm going to figure this out. It's confusing whats happening to my plants.

plant%20health.gif

DLM3 said:
Thanks dude, I'm going to figure this out. It's confusing whats happening to my plants.

You dont say lol, everything seems to say mg but when i look at pics elsewhere they got brown bits and bits dyin and stuff, dont look the same:confused:

Any one use GH floro series? If so give me a rundown on how to use them. I an a little confused with the micro. I know I'm suppost to use it first, than the gro. On the bottle it says to use the same amount of each. Is that right? Do I use Micro every time I need to add nutes or just the gro?

DLM3... question for ya mate...
How certain are you about your night time temps?
I'm asking because i had a cold snap last week and window was open at night and i got problems, now as i said it was just my DWC girl with the problem yeah, well for last few nights window has been open at night as it had warmed up some here. Checked my veg room this mornin and when walked in it was cold so i'm thinking it not been as warm on the nights as i thought and low and behold some of the coco girls are just starting to curl up at the edges too. As cold can cause a nute lock or deficiency it makes sense to me that its connected especially with the DWC girl being effected first cos i pretty sure the water would cool down quicker than coco and if you remember from some of the first posts i said DWC girl was starting to look better till 2-3 days ago then she took a turn for the worse,,, can you see a connection? cos i can.
I'm just gona keep a close eye on temps and feed as usual for now cos i think they'll sort themselves out, coco girls will for sure i guarantee it.

Are you absolutely certain they not got a chill?

Aint it funny that i never had any trouble when i first started and now i feel like i learned so much and i gettin issues lol.
Bloody glad i got a mother and 100's of cuttings cos i can just replace em, hope you can figure yours out man.

DLM3 said:
If it's a mag defiency, What else should I use. I know there young, but what else do I do? i use GH 3 part nutes. If I dont solve this problem NOW, I loose them.

I use GH 3 part and never had a mag deficiency. For aggressive veg I might use 6ml micro, 9ml grow, and 3ml bloom. For flowering I may use 5ml micro and 10ml bloom with no grow.

pcduck, am I suppost to add Bloom with the Micro & the Gro when I'm vegging? I thought during vegging I use Micro & Gro, Than switch the Gro for Bloom when I start 12/12 (budding). If I'm suppost to use all 3 throughout all stages of the grow, than thats my problem.

During veg I use all three of the GH 3 part. During the very beginning of flowering(sometimes) I use all three then, eventually deleting the grow. This is a typical recipe.
veg:2ml micro,3ml grow,1ml bloom
beginning of flowering: 2ml micro, 2ml grow, 2ml bloom
flowering: 3ml micro, 6ml bloom
flush: water
this is just a sample it varies depending on the strain.

Thats got to be the problem. I'm not using the bloom at all. I must be cutting out certain nutes it needs. Several questions: 1-Should I premix the nutes in a gallon of water using micro, than gro, than bloom? Or should I mix right in the resavoir starting with micro, than gro, than bloom? On the gh site, it says not to premix. I have also read on sites that I should premix. 2-Should I use the strength it says on the bottle or is that too strong?

Newbud, My temp is a constant 75 degrees day & night. I am vegging 24/7 with the light, so I dont have a problem with it getting too cold or too hot at night.

Well i'm glad you seem to be getting somewhere with it man, hope you can turn it around :)

I dont know what else it could be. I am doing everything else right. This has got to be it. I am going to go ahead & finish my flush I'm doing now & start back with using all 3 parts at 200 ppm & slowly bring the ppm's back up to between 500 to 700 ppm's. Than will see. This should solve my p[roblem.
Newbud, you tried hard to help me, THANK YOU. Anything you need, I'm there.

Not a problem at all my man, if no-one tried to help each other these sites wouldn't last long would they lol.

We should all be looking out for everyone as we all share a common goal.

Thanx for tha thanx lol, really hope it works out man, keep posting the progress cos it will help me and others to learn what was wrong and how to help others in future :)

What I do is measure out the micro and put that in a 5 gallon bucket stir well, then the grow, then the bloom stirring well in between each additive. Always Micro first. I have never tried diluting it any further prior to mixing.

How big is your resavoir? Mine is 12 gallons. When I need to boost the nutes, it's a small amount. Can I premix the same amount of nutes in a gallon of water and distribute it over a period of time or will the nutes loose it's strength?

Also pcduck, can you give me a feeding schedule from young vegging till harvest? I use an areoflo.

I grow in 5 gallon buckets, one plant to a bucket.
I don't think the nutes will "expire".
I also change my buckets out every 7-10 days just top up with ph adjusted water in between changes.
Every strain has its own requirements to what it needs so any feeding schedule is strain related. This come from experience. Although GH does have a nice flora calculator on its web site. Also ph meter is a must and ppm meter is nice to have for dwc.

I use a blulab combo meter. Thanks dude, you've been a great help.

Hows it going DLM3? Are you seeing an improvement yet?
My coco girls looking fine and the wierd growing on the DWC girl sorting itself out too now i got my temps sorted, just up'd the nutes a bit and shut window at night lol.
Me thinks i got lucky.
Hope your girls getting better

Latest posts

Back