leaves are not as green???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is my 2nd week into flowering i have two blueberry clones that are under a 400 watt hps bulb..there in pro mix and foxfarm ocean forest...they got nutrients for the first time last teusday i give them fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom....a few days ago my plants were really green...ive noticed the last few days that there turning kind of yellow..mostly the main fan leaves..none of the new growth...my budds are still blooming liek crazy..just worried about the green ive lost in the last few days...no i dont have any pictures right now..i did also hit it with superthrive for the first tim ewith the nutrients i used last week... thanks

if the buds are maturing...and pretty far along u will start seeing the leaves dying as the plant uses reserves for the buds...I would suggest feeding once a week. thats what i do but if the plant is coming to an end the leaves will die no matter what.

It sounds like you skipped the Grow Big and went to the bloom nutes. My guess would be lack of nitrogen.

Leaves do normally yellow and fall off but it sounds a little early for that. If you had the proper amount of nitrogen in your plant before the start of flower than you should not have dieing leaves at two weeks into flower.

maineharvest said:
It sounds like you skipped the Grow Big and went to the bloom nutes. My guess would be lack of nitrogen.

Leaves do normally yellow and fall off but it sounds a little early for that. If you had the proper amount of nitrogen in your plant before the start of flower than you should not have dieing leaves at two weeks into flower.

do u think i should hit it with some of the grow big...the feeding schedule says to hit it with grow big big bloom and tiger bloom next week...i did just wanter my plants today and i think i have bad water...my friend told me to use distilled wate??r

Your waters ph should be around 6.8 for soil. Thats where I keep mine

Latest posts

Back