LEAVES Curling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangejuice

Reaction score
I got a few dozen under 600 MH in dry clay on a ebb and flow. After two weeks of 24/7 light leaves are starting to curl down. PH is at 6.0-6.5 and feeding veg stage nutrients. Temp is around 80F. Check out the pics. Any replies are appreciated.

0329091256.jpg

0329091256a.jpg

I've got a very similar problem with my WW young ones. I'm going to post my pics in another thread (don't want your thread to get sidetracked!) :)

I've got spots beginning to go dead and leaves curling under a little more than yours. I'll be watching this thread for suggestions.

AG

As GrowinGreen said, I believe that the pH for hydo is supposed to be lower than what you have.

Also, I agree with ozzidiodude, it looks like you're feeding them too much. Perhaps they have too much nitrogen? Try using half the recommended amount of fertilizer?

Amateur Grower said:
I've got a very similar problem with my WW young ones. I'm going to post my pics in another thread (don't want your thread to get sidetracked!) :)

I've got spots beginning to go dead and leaves curling under a little more than yours. I'll be watching this thread for suggestions.

AG
probly a lighting and heat issue (to close ) imo ! take care ! and orangejuice i think alistair has nailed your situation ! take care ! and dowjones uuummm yes indeed ! thanx for your help ! LOL peace !

Latest posts

Back