left a veg plant in the flower room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
i have been bringing my other little plant i have downstairs and putting it in the HPS room with my one thats flowering while its 12hours of light, then right before lights go out for 12 hours i take it back upstairs to the CFL veg room.

so its getting like 12 hours of HPS light and another 6 hours of CFL lighting before its 6 hour downtime.

last night i forgot all about it:rolleyes: and it sat in the flower room all night so it got 12 hours of dark time. the plant is only about 9 inches tall and hasnt got it first alternating nodes yet.

should i just move it back upstairs tonight or just leave it and let it go ahead and flower, is one night of 12 hour darkness gonna affect it much, last thing i want to do is screw its light cycle and make it turn make or hermie.

you can go a head and take it back upstairs to veg room, one night is not 100% affective on your grow but make sure it would not happent again,
or you can leave it to flower is all on you bro
personaly i would take it back to veg room.

Latest posts

Back