Legalization a think tank discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iiq van condet said:
land, watter, and plant is belongs to evryone,,,,

I agree.

Even though you guys in Bulgaria and Turkey think it's different here...it's really not, we have a skewed media too. We have all kinds of corporate sponsors too, they can affect what the media run and don't run. For instance over here even if we had the money and put together a campaign of MJ education and wanted to use the TV for commercials it wouldn't fly. Let's just say Coke was the sponsor, they might say you can't run that commercial it will make us look bad and if you do we aren't going to advertise with you anymore....LOL it's silly. Do you guys have a lot of Prescription Drug commercials, they are very common here and they make me chuckle cause now they have to list side effects and it's just funny to hear how you can get rid of your allergies, and at the same time spontaneously combust, blow a heart valve, or suffer total renal failure all the while they have this nice soothing music playing and it is just plian funny sometimes. But MJ is dangerous cause it might make you dizzy or drowsy and that's horrible:hitchair:

I was at a very interesting educational class today(in CA). Anyway, it was "law enforcement" topic and main points of interests were gang task force and drug task force.

very informational. gang **** was crazy but childish.....

when they got to the drug portion they talked about all the mainstream traffic'd drugs. When they got to marijuana the agent says......Marijuana....sheesh......what a mess. With the prop 215 and bill 420 just about everyone who wants a card can get one. so everybody and there gramma is growin this sheet now LOL we all laughed at his candidness.

His moral was destroyed and you could tell it was killin him to talk about it. lol

Basically said that most small operations are of no concern and they dont care. they are off the radar as their resources are all focused on big bust efforts . the way i interpreted this with a grin on my face.....small responsible growers dont have much to worry bout.

peace

Latest posts

Back