lemon weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemon_breed08

Reaction score
i grow lemon weed everl year and its hermie? its just the streaign and no joke it smells like lemons my main plant is about a foot tall wich is pritty good if you consider the frosting thats been going on in michigan. smells good and i always get bud but its always hermie witch is weird if anyone can explain this let me know cuzz i cant figure it out?

If you're ending up with hermies everytime, it can be only one of two things.

1. Stressfull environmental conditions
2. Bad genetics

Where did you get your seeds from ?

Runbyhemp said:
If you're ending up with hermies everytime, it can be only one of two things.

1. Stressfull environmental conditions
2. Bad genetics

Where did you get your seeds from ?
..........and, if you have been useing the seeds that it produces every year for your crop, the hermie gene/characteristic is firmly implanted.

lemon_breed08 said:
i grow lemon weed everl year and its hermie? its just the streaign and no joke it smells like lemons my main plant is about a foot tall wich is pritty good if you consider the frosting thats been going on in michigan. smells good and i always get bud but its always hermie witch is weird if anyone can explain this let me know cuzz i cant figure it out?

Howdy there Lemon Breed08 !!! Fellow Michigander, probably a troll eh? :rofl:

Sounds like a tasty plant!!:hubba:

If you want to keep growing this hermie:eek: , and you dont want seeds:rolleyes: , you can spray it [dutch masters REVERSE] in the 1st 3 weeks of flower cycle and it will eliminate the seeds.;)

ive read your post from back in may and like hick said its because your using the same genetics each time.my suggestion is to ditch the seeds and start over. hermies are not very efficient to grow over and over year after year like ou have been doing,just my opinion.;)

sorry guys i dont get on the internet much but i have no way of starting over and getting the lemon taste i love so i just seperate the lemon from the rest of the strains and im happy and its usually butter then your average kron so i dont know i dont mind

I have a lemon plant that smells and tastes like lemons and is really strong. I love it, it was gifted to me by an old hippie. In the five years he's had the mother he has never been able to get it to hermie and from what he's told me he's been pretty mean to them sometimes.

get some good genetics like lemon kush, lemondrop, lemon skunk, or even trianwreck.... the breeders know better and the smell and taste/stone is sick!!!!!

no hermis= bomb weed!

PICT1116.JPG

lemon skunk

lemon_breed08 said:
i live in america do you think i will still be able to get them shiped to me?
I can't remember where i got my seeds from but they shipped em pretty quick from new britain i think, i'll try to remember, pretty much all of them germinated and they are doing quite well.

i would have to start them inside because the outside its too late so if i buy them i think i got a good idea for some feminized seeds

lemon_breed08 said:
i would have to start them inside because the outside its too late so if i buy them i think i got a good idea for some feminized seeds
I don't know what seeds you have in mind, but you could likely buy 3 times as many "regular" o' mixed gender seeds for the same money, and "increase" your oppurtunity to uncover an exceptional pheno..AND "decrease" your chances of more hermies.

yup, I agree because the goal in buying the new seeds is too try and avoid the dreaded hermie at all costs.

After doing some research I would never buy feminized seeds. Mostly for the reasons hick stated above.

hick dont spread lies..... believe this is true! go to greenhouse seeds site! "100% hermaphrodite free" thats on their site! also they have new color coated + coded seeds so u an get a mix packet! pioneers - best in the business!!!! believe - but dont take my word for it go 2 www.greenhouseseeds.nl !!!!!!! peace!!
oh they wont ship directly to the states or so their site says......:hubba:

Latest posts

Back